3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
RJ287865_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Pay back your debts by running a bar! But if you can't, your girl is going to cheat on you...
But your lenders aren't the only ones who are after her... your customers are too!
Can you keep her out of their groping hands while deepening your relationship?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-24
Release Date: 2020-07-20
Developer: kegani laboratory
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.6.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ287865_img_smp1.jpg RJ287865_img_smp2.jpg RJ287865_img_smp3.jpg RJ287865_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
What is NTR and MTL?
NTR- Also known as netorare or netori. Netorare is having your woman stolen from you, either through consenting ways or rape and blackmail.
Netori is doing the stealing. Different from cheating in the way way that your loved one falls in love/lust with the one stealing them. Cheating doesn't necessarily mean feelings are involved, whereas netorare is all about the feels.

MTL- machine translation, usually really bad translation that makes it harder to understand the game and is sometimes funny. Also sometimes just makes it almost impossible to play because it is literally worse than not understanding anything.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Can you please share generated files? I don't have internet access. Also this is an older version, right? Any chance for update? Thanks.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Shit I got so excited to see a management game with plenty of H-scenes but then saw MTL... I can't play it like that. Ah well.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
NTR- Also known as netorare or netori. Netorare is having your woman stolen from you, either through consenting ways or rape and blackmail.
Netori is doing the stealing. Different from cheating in the way way that your loved one falls in love/lust with the one stealing them. Cheating doesn't necessarily mean feelings are involved, whereas netorare is all about the feels.
Your sentence about Netori is so confusing that I had no idea what ur talking about so let me phrase it better.
Netori - YOU are stealing someone else loved one from him/her.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes