3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
MTL:
Played this one with MTL, and I don't understand why so manyare whining that they don't know what to do...
Translation is poor and bad (because it's MTL) but gives you enough information to play this game.

NTR:
Yes there is a lot of NTR ongoing, I mean it's like defending your sheeps with toothpicks against wolves.
But: If you cleared the game once you can use "cheats" which will block a lot of the NTR parts (you can stop the cook, pay the debt (without money), can stop the tic-tac-toe games and can stop the fact, the girls will get banged by the next dick, when they got horny at 999). Tried all these, and played smooth till the end, your mentor (the guy who teaches you) won't get them either (which is somehow bugged...) so you CAN avoid all NTR at the end.
In my oppinion: the NTR is rather "fair", because you can't have both girls. And like in the tutorial explained: focus on the one (which should get stolen) first, and have her liking almost one step further than your real target.
Another thing: saving before clicking the watch can help, because next phase is random. So you CAN avoid them taken to training/the cook's hut.

Story:
Simple, you are set up as new manager, and are in debt, your teacher is helping you to understand what to do, also he pays off the arrogant debt-collector (but will "train" your girls sexually for you). Every week debt will increase so you have to decide if you want the girls to sell themselves off to the customers.
(Warning: masturbating AND Touching will lead to NTR in the final stages, so don't let them do it after Rank S)
If you paid the next-to-last debt, the game will stop the countdown, and you can repay whenever you are fine.
Endings based on which girl got pregnant by whom.

Finish:
The setting is simple, and the NTR is a lot. You struggle if you play "fair" and I think this is wanted. The art is nice, especially the moved mini-pictures are nice to watch (but boring after the 3rd time). And for me the fact, that there is no card-game fighting like in their previous works: relaxing, and easy to play.
I have wathced the blog today, and it seems they are already working on thenext title. But their last one's got some updates for a relative long time.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing, even though it's MTL it will do, it's not one of those story heavy games so

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
Your sentence about Netori is so confusing that I had no idea what ur talking about so let me phrase it better.
Netori - YOU are stealing someone else loved one from him/her.
I thought it was fairly obvious when netorare is having someone stolen but netori is DOING the stealing. But I am not the be all end all expert so something obvious to me might not be so obvious to others, so thanks for pointing that out.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
there are animated scene like the tags said in this game but i don't think you can view them in the gallery...unless i missed something but i checked everywhere in the gallery and couldn't find it. I think you can only see them when you play the game since it's not in the gallery. The animation are pretty good too

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I played the JP version, this is English right? I like the setup of this, but the protag is so weak, the NTR on this is so hard, i would prefer to be the cook in this game

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
can we get the adventures of a female adventurer done as well? Out of all the Kegani Laboratory games I want to play that one the most

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Right click the attachment and click "save link as..." This will save the file instead of opening it.

thank you tehhetteh.

Honestly if i played through the game and got these bad images as a reward.... i woulda been pissed. these are pretty bad.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
I will never understand all this whining everytime a new game which feature NTR is released here.
If I was doing the same thing everytime for every vanilla games on here, I would spend hours on this site.

As for me, I like the concept, but f*** it take so much time to start, I hate that.

ferilya

Feb 17, 2018
I can already smell the stink of an MTL even if they try to hide it,and it's much more stink when it come to NTR or rape game.
at this point i might as well just look at comment and forget any japanese game that appear here and play it with runemoon instead.

Reactions: Zippix
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes