Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How much is new with the 1.5 version?

EDIT: also got some errors trying to extract it

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
If you are trying this because you like management games I would suggest just skipping it. If you are a true NTR lover and don't want to win, go for it if you can get past the machine translation.

Reactions: Yamemai

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is translated with , just download and install it to the new version...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've played it a bit already and built up the translation swap the new AutoTranslator folder for the old games one after going though the steps above.

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
In my humble opinion, it would be great if these jap games came with the option of turning the mc into an absolute bastard when winning. Tired of a bitch? Sell her and buy another. MC's wife turned into a nympho? Keep pimping her until gets broken and get the ending of mc's marrying a young prim and proper one while the mc watches his ex wife from the side being treated like shit. If you like endless drama, you can still follow the main ntr route and be a women worshipper (because you should cuck even your efforts for winning if you like it so). It's sad that ntr and harem games rarely reward the player for being decisive and getting results, at least, as a mini ending.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
The game is translated with , just download and install it to the new version...
Well, yes, it's too obvious but perhaps this should be mentioned in OP to avoid such questions (cuz it's not translated at all). I'll ask again, can you please share generated files? For one I don't have internet access, and secondly it takes too much time to web translate in real time. Or please teach me if it's at least possible to dump all the untranslated text into file and then I could do some computer assisted editing.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This game is constantly updated. Including additional content. I suggest waiting a few months.

Reactions: greenp

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Or please teach me if it's at least possible to dump all the untranslated text into file and then I could do some computer assisted editing.
I think ReiPatcher only sees the text as you play, it can't just grab it all at once. It has a thread though they might know better. I don't have any already generated files sorry.

Reactions: Yamemai

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
quick question to anyone who has finished it,
can you get both girls pregnant in one playthrough as the mc?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The MTL is acceptable in this kind of game. Any idea if the other games from this dev (from pictures on dlsite they seemed pretty similar) will be MTLed as well? While I hate it with rpgs, I can live with it in this game.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If they're also made with Unity you can probably do it the same way as this game, no person actual translated it. It will definitely work with NTR House, and NTR Adventure.
I tried it with 1,5, but nothing translated. Guess I messed something up.

BTW, anyone knows how to get the girls to cheat in the last area of the forest? CGs showed them cheating there, but I have no idea what the trigger is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried it with 1,5, but nothing translated. Guess I messed something up.
It takes a second for the first translation of any text to happen, but maybe it's being block at some point or something's changed in the new version. House has prepatched copy linked in the thread, but it's the 1.00 version.

Explanation suddenly appeared below.
Google ( GDrive ) blocked the file (the file is temporarily unavailable).
Drive does have a download limit, not for a user but the file. Have to wait for it to reset or user a different host.

Reactions: lofoooda
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes