3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

HLord_Sama

Jul 5, 2020
The translation really sucked, as expected from an MTL game. The translation loads for a while yes, but some lines takes minutes or nothing at all to translate. And the MC is an ultimate Beta by the way... If you think you can entirely avoid NTR on first try? Well, no. So if you're a solid vanilla person THIS IS NOT A GAME FOR YOU, you have been warned.

mana2018

Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck after roy's first order. this one is with mallow behind the bar. I have spoken to them but impossible to move on to the next day how to do?

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly, "beta" doesn't even come close to the level of this MC, he reached the absolute level of cuckoldry, he became...
A gamma male

mana2018

Jul 4, 2017
by paying the money as fast as you can

please explain your progress with proper English
After meeting roy and placing my first order from him, i find myself unable to progress.
Sorry for my english, I use google translator to make myself understood

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After meeting roy and placing my first order from him, i find myself unable to progress.
Sorry for my english, I use google translator to make myself understood
You should be able to just click the clock on the upper left part of the screen. Is that not available?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Why does the confession need to be 900 lust in order to do I have Mallow with higher affection and Mizuki not far behind so I'm aiming after Mizuki but Roy keeps taking Mizuki even though he's supposed to only take the girl with the highest affection. and every time I try to get the lust up she goes and fucks roy even. now roy has both girls as lovers. I literally can't confess because lust can never get high enough. And now Tommy came along and is fucking them both. Anyone know how to save 1 girl? Can you only get them once you clear and get cheats?

sweeneytodd

Apr 28, 2017
seriously, how to get rid this tommy? Even the option "Tommy does not appear" in the management menu which is accessible after clear the game once not working

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
by paying the money as fast as you can

please explain your progress with proper English
I pay the money almost the first day and every week at the start the uncle takes the girls to take a bath

Last edited:

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Dont know if this game is bugged or what but on Simple (below easy) I cannot get past the first time you get Roy, there is no Clock to skip the day, I've reloaded multiple times. I am never able to buy the ingrediants to make the dish or have the items the guy wants. Japenese style/lager etc.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Buggy as fuck. Got the chef.. made attempting to make a meal with 1 of the chicks and now I cant do anything. Cant pass time

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
When i try opening the game i get an error saying : "TavernH.exe has stopped working", i appreciate if anyone could help me.
thanks in advance :)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes