3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Lepricunj

Donor
May 4, 2017
It's an NTR game though, the story (or at least, dialogue) is an important aspect.
I mean is it though?
You know that the heroine is the wife and the guy without the face is you or whatever (literally 90% of the games) and everyone else or somebody else gets to fuck your wife..... words hold little to no meaning really.

I do agree in large games that you will put 20+ hours in that this might hold some value but in smaller games not really.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
I mean is it though?
You know that the heroine is the wife and the guy without the face is you or whatever (literally 90% of the games) and everyone else or somebody else gets to fuck your wife..... words hold little to no meaning really.

I do agree in large games that you will put 20+ hours in that this might hold some value but in smaller games not really.
Well most video games, books and movies are predictable in the way you described ( ), dialogue and character writing are what separates good ones from bad ones. That's why people dismiss machine translations.

Itsuka97

Aug 12, 2017
I tried it with 1,5, but nothing translated. Guess I messed something up.

BTW, anyone knows how to get the girls to cheat in the last area of the forest? CGs showed them cheating there, but I have no idea what the trigger is.
Let the main heroine serve customer around 50 times, then check the forest

Reactions: Tiasung

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
What is NTR and MTL?
NTR is the jappaneese netorare.. cheating tag
MTL stands for Machine Translated... L.. thingy.
I just hope NTR is optional.
I read there's reverse cheating, where you can snag another rando's waifu.. hey hey hey :D
that's called netori.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Is cheating, ntr and virgin avoidable?
For one girl most of it is avoidable so far as im playing threw it. the other girl you have to throw to the wolves. In new game plus stuff it looks like you can stop almost all of it threw cheats.

Lauramarques

Aug 28, 2018
Do you people sit all day refreshing the forums until a new NTR game pops-up so they can rush in to give their 200IQ hot take on NTR?

Anyways, the premise of the game sounds promising, kinda reminds a good old Wolf game where a brother and a sister had to manage a pub however the mtl is painful. Sometimes its tolerable as there isnt much text but other times its frustrating especially with the translation lag.

For the people asking about the state of the mtl it is better for your to try it out yourself to see if its tolerable.

EDIT: Dropped, no patience for the mtl.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Honestly, this would be much more enjoyable without the protagonist.

I am not saying that the NTR is bad and that they do not put it, but literally the protagonist has no pints here, they could put him as an adventurous childhood friend who is going to visit them to see how they are doing. Or something like the Acerola games, that when there is ntr the couple does not have a presence in the place until the evening.

But good game, good game.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes