3.50 star(s) 22 Votes
Sep 29, 2018
How the fuck do you make tommy not fuck all the girls? Seriously hes UNSTOPPABLE no matter what I do he still fucks them in the bathroom I hate this piece of shit ass game if anyones figured it out PLS tell me this is what ive tried:

-Made debt free to pay (doesnt take any money) BUT IT DOES TAKE MY MONEY??

-Payed as fast as possible (still doesnt work??)

-Tried to get the girls sluttines skill thingy up so they dont need to be taught by tommy AND YET HE STILL FUCKS THEM

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
How the fuck do you make tommy not fuck all the girls? Seriously hes UNSTOPPABLE no matter what I do he still fucks them in the bathroom I hate this piece of shit ass game if anyones figured it out PLS tell me this is what ive tried:

-Made debt free to pay (doesnt take any money) BUT IT DOES TAKE MY MONEY??

-Payed as fast as possible (still doesnt work??)

-Tried to get the girls sluttines skill thingy up so they dont need to be taught by tommy AND YET HE STILL FUCKS THEM
I don't know about the 2nd, but if you don't have the girl you date do naughty stuff in the bar and keep her for yourself, he won't fuck her, only the other one. That's also the pre-requisit you need to get them pregnant, have them not fuck others (and Tommy won't if you keep her away from others, atleast he never did for me, might be insanse rng, who knows)

Jul 20, 2019
seriously, how to get rid this tommy? Even the option "Tommy does not appear" in the management menu which is accessible after clear the game once not working
I pay the money almost the first day and every week at the start the uncle takes the girls to take a bath
you *cant* stop tommy from going to the bath every week with one of the girls. however, as long as you are the only man to have sex with your lover, she will only get touched or give a blowjob to tommy. once you make it to the epilogue (where you have infinite time), tommy will not be with your girl at all, until she has vaginal (maybe anal too?) sex with another man

Reactions: Tiasung and Evil987
Sep 29, 2018
I don't know about the 2nd, but if you don't have the girl you date do naughty stuff in the bar and keep her for yourself, he won't fuck her, only the other one. That's also the pre-requisit you need to get them pregnant, have them not fuck others (and Tommy won't if you keep her away from others, atleast he never did for me, might be insanse rng, who knows)
So ur saying what I should do is not let the girls get fucked by anyone? Or do anything with anyone in the bar? And then he wont touch them? Or are u saying something else pls elaborate.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
So ur saying what I should do is not let the girls get fucked by anyone? Or do anything with anyone in the bar? And then he wont touch them? Or are u saying something else pls elaborate.
You can only protect one. The one you don't chose as your lover can fuck the entire galaxy, but don't let the one you chose as a lover do things with others (keeping her completely pure, only fuck her yourself and try to get her pregnant if possible, also obviously by yourself).

Oh and if you impregnate her and the stat screen shows "pregnancy partner: hero", you still get the ending with whoever you chose, even if you whore her out afterwards (but Tommy will fuck her aswell in that case, but no Tommy ending)

Reactions: Kaparzo and Evil987

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
What is NTR and MTL?
NTR is Netorare which is simply someone stealing or just having sex with the MC's girl.
Something that is commonly confused with NTR is netori which is the opposite in which the MC has sex and potentially steals someone elses girl.

MTL is machine translation

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Enjoyable NTR game with likable heroine, can not say much about MC, but in this third installment from the circle, you get more freedom than ever. So in that sense, the MC is you.

Hate Roy the cook ? Do not ever bother serving customers food, the fuckboy will be left cockblocked

Tommy Oji-san Steal your bitches ? Make them your first...

altairparmi

Jul 25, 2019
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\TavernH\Save

100% Memory Gallery

EDIT: Right-click the "Memory.txt" and save link as. This will save the file instead of opening it.

I did what you say but it didnt take tha save. i put "load game" but nothing hapenned

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
How do l get the lover(Take off) thing for both characters because Confession(Behavior) can't be picked for some reason.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The translation is "live", means everytime text appears the translator program is starting to translate, which means you need to wait a few seconds for every text. But mostly, always translated texts will show faster. This is no good/perfect solution, but it allows us to play these games, because you understand most of the game-mechanics.
I played the last version with reipatcher and it works. I know, that for the dialogues the translation isn't doing well, but hey, it's enough to understand some of these followed pictures beein seen.
Only thing I would like to see is NG+ with option to "save" both girls. But I think this will not happen...

Reactions: Tiasung

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The only complaint for this game, or whatever games with avoidable NTR is the lack of sex scenes between MC and the girls (The arts are there, why not reuse that on MC) and the harem end.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes