3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Evil987

May 27, 2018
The only complaint for this game, or whatever games with avoidable NTR is the lack of sex scenes between MC and the girls (The arts are there, why not reuse that on MC) and the harem end.
that's happen because of the nature of the fetish of the game. who love NTR focused games doesn't expect (or don't want to see) much sex with mc or mc-harem end. however, stuff like that is the common bread and butter of netori games.
if u play (jap) ntr games u can sometimes find mc route or happy ending, but this kind of stuff are completely optional and never granted.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Best you can do is use Cheat Engine. You can use that and you'll be able to fuck and keep both girls as yours only (and get the endings with them)
Yes, I know.
But you can only confess to one of the girls, would be nice if there was an option to confess to both girls if you do a NG+, that's what I originally meant with my post.

Reactions: Yamemai

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I played without Cheat engine, and thus there is no option for confessing to both girls at the same playthrough.

But after playing a little bit longer (and looking what you have to do to stop them getting fucked by others) I found out, the girl you confessed to, is cheating like crazy if you let her do sexual services in the bar (and I just used the "undress" option for them) she will cheat at the park/forest later on. Roy is getting no points, and she will never cheat on MC with him, but let strangers fuck her...
Avoidable NTR is something which let us (at least me) play these games again and again. Giving you the "this blocks cheating" option (should be so if you confess to her) and then she cheats...wannabe avoidable I would call it.

Reactions: Yamemai

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Who can explain for me what "MTL" means?
MTL = Machine TransLation

Generally poor quality, but still readable/playable. This falls into that category, it's not the best but you can still understand the story and what to do easily enough

AlmondGus

Oct 29, 2017
I'd like to know how to make the new game+ options work, I have all of them ON, and the debt payment still detracts from my money, and the girls are still getting roy affection, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Jul 20, 2019
I'd like to know how to make the new game+ options work, I have all of them ON, and the debt payment still detracts from my money, and the girls are still getting roy affection, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
the roy affection cheat was working fine for me. However, I had the same problem with the debt repayment cheat. I think that is broken.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I played without Cheat engine, and thus there is no option for confessing to both girls at the same playthrough.

But after playing a little bit longer (and looking what you have to do to stop them getting fucked by others) I found out, the girl you confessed to, is cheating like crazy if you let her do sexual services in the bar (and I just used the "undress" option for them) she will cheat at the park/forest later on. Roy is getting no points, and she will never cheat on MC with him, but let strangers fuck her...
Avoidable NTR is something which let us (at least me) play these games again and again. Giving you the "this blocks cheating" option (should be so if you confess to her) and then she cheats...wannabe avoidable I would call it.
It is avoidable. They only fuck random strangers if you let them do the sex service in the bar too many times. You were telling her to get naked and cummed on by strangers for 30-50 nights. Shouldnt come as a surprise that she's now so sexually depraved she'll fuck them. Can't complain if you whore her out. xD

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Hey guys isn't roy supposed to not fuck your girl when you make her a lover? my lover started boinking roy and i haven't let her do anything but cook

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes