3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
It is avoidable. They only fuck random strangers if you let them do the sex service in the bar too many times. You were telling her to get naked and cummed on by strangers for 30-50 nights. Shouldnt come as a surprise that she's now so sexually depraved she'll fuck them. Can't complain if you whore her out. xD
Yeah sure, but the game told you to use sexy service to generate more income, so "undressing" is often the "safe" option.
Was just checking if this would end with sex.
I mean: if you take the masturbation option (to cool down the girls) you will have them fuck the guests, because they get blindfolded (which was sneaky way to get you ntred) but if you know this, you can avoid it (don't let them get masturbation S-Rank).
In the end you can go by undressing/masturbation for extra income, but no real sex for the girls till you payed off the money.
If you want to see the cheating you have to to this for a damn long time (~75 undressing points to get SS-Rank (still looking for a SSS-Rank but I think after getting 150 undressing, that there is no such rank) and them going wild). So it's relative fair if you ask me.
After all if you choose to show off the girls you need to quicksave/reload a lot to get enough h-customers for extra-cash but that can save you when you have not anough materials/recipes for all the wishes, just give them their drinks and bread.

Hey guys isn't roy supposed to not fuck your girl when you make her a lover? my lover started boinking roy and i haven't let her do anything but cook
Yes and no. If you confess to her, before Roy get's enough points (around 500 I think) she will do nothing with him (he will touch her when cooking, but get no more points with her) but if he got more points, he will fuck her, no matter if you are lovers or not...

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah sure, but the game told you to use sexy service to generate more income, so "undressing" is often the "safe" option.
Was just checking if this would end with sex.
I mean: if you take the masturbation option (to cool down the girls) you will have them fuck the guests, because they get blindfolded (which was sneaky way to get you ntred) but if you know this, you can avoid it (don't let them get masturbation S-Rank).
In the end you can go by undressing/masturbation for extra income, but no real sex for the girls till you payed off the money.
If you want to see the cheating you have to to this for a damn long time (~75 undressing points to get SS-Rank (still looking for a SSS-Rank but I think after getting 150 undressing, that there is no such rank) and them going wild). So it's relative fair if you ask me.
After all if you choose to show off the girls you need to quicksave/reload a lot to get enough h-customers for extra-cash but that can save you when you have not anough materials/recipes for all the wishes, just give them their drinks and bread.

Yes and no. If you confess to her, before Roy get's enough points (around 500 I think) she will do nothing with him (he will touch her when cooking, but get no more points with her) but if he got more points, he will fuck her, no matter if you are lovers or not...
he fucked them even when under 500 points and i was lovers. i did do some cooking because it doesn't make sense to keep her idle

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Dont know if this game is bugged or what but on Simple (below easy) I cannot get past the first time you get Roy, there is no Clock to skip the day, I've reloaded multiple times. I am never able to buy the ingrediants to make the dish or have the items the guy wants. Japenese style/lager etc.
I found it happen when u skip "tutorial" dialogue, so just click as fast as u can instead of skiping all at once.

Also, u can edit ur save file, its rather easy, just look for "gold" and "action"(action points), read a bit a maybe u can even edit it to make both girls ur lovers the file is in "appdata/locallow/keganilab"

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
If you guys doesn't want Tommy to snatch the girls you can activate the option that makes him not appear, after you clear the game 1 time. But it's only on version 1.50

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Last time i saw the changelog for 1.60, i think he just added some fixes and made easier for mc to impregnate the girls, but if i'm not wrong i guess it has 2 more ''shadow'' scenes on the girls status.
Actually i wished he continued to develop the game and bring new scenes, but he is developing another game already, the plot is that your girl goes to another world and has amnesia, i guess it will be like all of his games, if you don't act, she will become a hole for everyone, you need to built love on her and be carefull to not be cucked, haha! That's why i love kegani games

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Last time i saw the changelog for 1.60, i think he just added some fixes and made easier for mc to impregnate the girls, but if i'm not wrong i guess it has 2 more ''shadow'' scenes on the girls status.
Actually i wished he continued to develop the game and bring new scenes, but he is developing another game already, the plot is that your girl goes to another world and has amnesia, i guess it will be like all of his games, if you don't act, she will become a hole for everyone, you need to built love on her and be carefull to not be cucked, haha! That's why i love kegani games
is it possible to keep all the girls for yourself without any NTR or having to cheat the game?

Reactions: Yamemai

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
is it possible to keep all the girls for yourself without any NTR or having to cheat the game?
Newgame + and cheat engine for infinite stamina

Anyway lets hope we get more choices in the next game. (less force cucking :KEK: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i need to ask this because blanking blanks want to not help... please anybody if you are able to... when i open game and i use alt enter to go full screen the game has black bars on the side... if i go to sound options things are cutt off making it impossible to back out. please help... :(

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes