3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Kinda Grindy. Anybody know how to use cheats?
The save files are simple text files, just use the ctrl+F function and find the things you want to change, like money and the 2 reps, then save it. The saves are in local low or something like that.

The game bogs down stupidly fast if you don't cheat IMHO. It's a grind fest.

The translation is done on the fly, it's not pre-translated. Basically the text comes up Japanese(kanji? can't ever keep them straight) then a script runs and translates it right then. If it's dialog you've seen before it will be english the second time. But it's SOOOO SLOOOOW to translate that I found myself just clicking through it all.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
kinda bad game, even if you cheat infinite money that random dude still fucks them both cause apparently u couldnt give him 2k gold or smt, when I had like 30mil

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
how can i do
Does the path to the game contain any non-english letters or symbol, such as Japanese? If so, either rename the folders it's placed in, or move the game. I had that exact problem when this game came out, because I sort all of my games by "circle name (Japanese circle name)/game folder", so I had to remove the Japanese circle name for it to work with ReiPatcher.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get these scenes? at the end of recollection, is it new ends? View attachment 786452

Also, dev is already making a new game and he said you gonna be able to open the curtain this time :BootyTime: .
just the CG for loading screens, extra scenes Aoi with Roi, Mizuki working CG, Aoi working CG, and standing CGs for both of them. You need to press the circle once you complete the game to unlock the gallery.

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Wait a min, there are other girls beside the 2?
Technically yes, but they're just blank-face characters bought via the rightmost section when you buy upgrades. Useful only for profit or when you don't want a certain girl to do a certain sex position, they use the same stills you mostly see in the forest orgy place.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Sooo can i approach it as if MC just pimping out his whores without care in the world or game will force useless emotional angst about "oh noes how could this happen? We were lovers blah blah blegh"

Reactions: jaruh and Choyz
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes