3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
When you've seen more art/images, then at some point you start caring more about details in art style and how much it fits the game or how much you like it, rather then how complex drawn the art is. The art of this game is good enough for what its used for.
Eh, I might give it another shot sometime in the future. It did catch my interest at first maybe I just got off the wrong start

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
Getting really annoyed. As soon as the cook shows up, the clock to advance time disappears. Is there another way to advance the time?

Seath

Mar 4, 2018
Getting really annoyed. As soon as the cook shows up, the clock to advance time disappears. Is there another way to advance the time?
it disappears because you are doing the tutorial, if you go back at the beginning in choosing the difficulty, you can change a setting, the first 3 options are the difficulty and the fourth is the tutorial option, probably you got stuck because you had to cook something specific to advance time.

Reactions: Dante moone

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
The game looks alright but it seems like it's a story-heavy game so the MTL really makes it suffer...
Does anyone know a similar game that was properly translated ?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
how did you use the save? I can even find the save data....
The save data is a bit different for this type of game go to page one and find the user Tehhetteh he has a file called memory.txt follow his instructions on where to put it and if you don't see a location check hidden items

This should get you all the scenes in memory apparently, but i am missing 4 scenes

Sep 21, 2019
The save data is a bit different for this type of game go to page one and find the user Tehhetteh he has a file called memory.txt follow his instructions on where to put it and if you don't see a location check hidden items

This should get you all the scenes in memory apparently, but i am missing 4 scenes
yeah I found the saves but when I try to load my saves it won't work
Anyone got any fixes?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Pay back your debts by running a bar! But if you can't, your girl is going to cheat on you...
Oh, so she's a gold-digger? I'll hardly be heartbroken when she disappears.

Drekor

Sep 25, 2018
The game looks alright but it seems like it's a story-heavy game so the MTL really makes it suffer...
Does anyone know a similar game that was properly translated ?
Well it's not really story heavy and to be honest unless you really need the text to go along with the scenes it's not really important. If you're really into the NTR side of things maybe it would be fairly important but the MTL as you said makes it weaker although it is still understandable.

As for a somewhat similar game, I'd probably suggest Club Bifrost. It's monster girls but there are plenty that are relatively "normal" girls if you aren't super into the weirder side of things.

Last edited:

AxelAce

Jan 1, 2020
Why i can’t load my game play? I already try to load quick saves but nothing happen, its make need to play a new game every time i play

Last edited:
Reactions: matt002

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think there is a non-NTR run?

Even if you pay all your debts, never let the girls cook with the guy--- They still become sex-crazed with the Uncle.

If anyone knows a way, let me know, or is that only for New Game+

Reactions: lofoooda

Lith

Dec 3, 2017

Even if you pay all your debts, never let the girls cook with the guy--- They still become sex-crazed with the Uncle.

Basically for a completely non-NTR run you need to complete the game once. you then get a few cheats to turn off the cook, uncle and drunks events. Then you just need to knock the 2 girls up before you pay the last bit of the debt back.

Without those cheats the only part that would be non-NTR would be to knock both the girls up. They'll still get used by drunks, the cook and uncle but at the end they'll be your's. (they are both sluts so the endings where they are your's they hint that they might start doing erotic things with customers again for revenue.)

Reactions: lofoooda

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018

The ''uncle'' won't do any sex stuff with the girls if they are still a virgin. I dunno if MC can fuck them or if its just other guys you have to avoid them getting fucked by. You don't need to be on NG+ with the special options enabled to do a no-ntr run, but without knowing what to do/avoid its not very likely to succeed.

Jul 20, 2019
The ''uncle'' won't do any sex stuff with the girls if they are still a virgin. I dunno if MC can fuck them or if its just other guys you have to avoid them getting fucked by. You don't need to be on NG+ with the special options enabled to do a no-ntr run, but without knowing what to do/avoid its not very likely to succeed.
As long as it's only the MC who fucks a girl, the uncle won't go after her

Reactions: Tiasung

Drekor

Sep 25, 2018

You can avoid Roy by having whichever girl you confess to and become "lovers" with cook with Roy (and never the other girl). He won't gain favor cooking with your girl and won't date the girl either. Keep in mind the other girl is still avaiable to date even if you avoid cooking so it's a ticking time bomb especially because if he has sex with her it essentially unlocks Tommy too.

You can avoid Leonard by paying off debts. Simple!

You can avoid Tommy by keeping the girls away from having sex with anyone but you. Note that ending the game with them as virgins seems to count as a Tommy ending so you still have to do some work.

You can avoid normal customers by just not letting their lust cap(999) during the day and not having them do sex service. You can have them do touch, undress and blowjob however at higher ranks even these will turn into sex so once you get generic girls have them take over, less money but keeps your girls safe.

You can avoid the noble's minigame by save scumming... no real way around it.

All this comes together to basically this:

You need minimize cooking with roy early and restrict what small cooking you do to the girl that will be your "lover". This means sticking largely to serving drinks and H services. This can be a problem early on because you also need enough money to pay off Leonard. Focus your skill selection on increasing the likelihood of H orders and more customers (and generic girls to help do the H services). Do not get food skills until you get that "lover" status. Once you get to "lover" status with one of the girls she is safe from Roy so as long as you stayed below 475(I think? might be 500) favor he won't have sex with her. Since you're the only one that will be able to have sex with her at that point unless you specific ignore her lust, fail the noble mini game, fail to pay debt, or specifically tell her to have sex with a customer she is safe for the rest of the game and you can come back to her whenever.

You are in a race against time for your non-lover girl though. Every time Roy takes a girl for a date he'll only have the option to take that girl and if the favor hits 475 and he has sex with her it also unlocks Tommy's ability to have sex with her and he will go after her constantly (like nearly every damn day) him along with Roy both going at her night and day make it difficult for you to even get opportunities let alone succeed in getting her pregnant. Making sure she does some H orders (touch, undress and blowjob A rank or below) gets her lust up and makes it easier to have sex with her often and you'll need it. The chances to get the non-lover girl pregnant seem to be super small (like 1-2%). You could probably just save scum your first time with her if you really want. Typically I find(at least on simple difficulty) it takes like 5-6 weeks before Roy gets to 475 and shit hits the wall though so it's not like you have no time at all. Once you get her pregnant you can work on your "lover" girl at your leisure since she's safe.

Once done huzzah! you win! except there is no ending for getting both girls at the same time for you... you just get 2 endings for each individual girl unlike Roy, Tommy or Leonard who all have special endings for getting both.

Or you could just blow through the game not caring complete it and do a new game and use the cheats. Up to you.

Reactions: Evil987 and Seath
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes