3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
You can confess to both girls. As long as you manage to keep Roy's affection below 450 he won't fuck either.
I think the game itself blocks the option to confess to a girl, if you already confessed to the other girl.
So I guess you are misunderstanding or mistranslating something?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
That's correct. Game allows only confessing to one girl. Should be an option for NG+ if you ask me, but i think they are working mainly on their next title now.
But some guys here mentioned that you can use cheat-engine to "confess" to both girls.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
That's correct. Game allows only confessing to one girl. Should be an option for NG+ if you ask me, but i think they are working mainly on their next title now.
But some guys here mentioned that you can use cheat-engine to "confess" to both girls.
With Cheat Engine? how?

Sep 21, 2019
I have edited my files in the game like adding money and stuff but I can't even load my saves idk why it's doing this
Does anyone have a fix or should i just trash this game?

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Is kinda funny how the mc send girls to become whores and then he is like "how she could do this to me?!" when uncle start with his stuff :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Taurom

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I think the game itself blocks the option to confess to a girl, if you already confessed to the other girl.
So I guess you are misunderstanding or mistranslating something?
The game suggests that, but it never happens. You can confess to both girls. However, there is no special ending or anything for both of them together. It mainly just prevents them from getting NTR'ed by the cook.

Jul 20, 2019
With Cheat Engine? how?
you increase their affection towards you using cheat engine.
it should be noted that i was able to confess to both girls and make both my lover, but this was during the same day. I think if you confess to a girl on one day, the next day you wont be able to confess to the other.

Reactions: Taurom

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
it should be noted that i was able to confess to both girls and make both my lover, but this was during the same day. I think if you confess to a girl on one day, the next day you wont be able to confess to the other.
Since I was able to do it without cheatengine its possible on another day. With normal play I'm not sure if its possible to get them both at high enough affection and lust on the same day. You have to do one first, then use her for the rest of the cooking while you raise the other's affection and confess to her too.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
ok, I also managed to do it by doing some changes in the safe file (is an .txt file), but it was a pain in the ass.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Since I was able to do it without cheatengine its possible on another day. With normal play I'm not sure if its possible to get them both at high enough affection and lust on the same day. You have to do one first, then use her for the rest of the cooking while you raise the other's affection and confess to her too.
I did that, but then the game never gave me the option to confess (maybe you play it on easy?). But as you said (I guess it was you?), there isn't a special ending for that.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I did that, but then the game never gave me the option to confess (maybe you play it on easy?). But as you said (I guess it was you?), there isn't a special ending for that.
My playthrough in this version was on the hardest difficulty since I played the untranslated before. Difficulty doesnt seem to change the mechanics themselves. Did you get the second heroines affection and lust (I forget what MTL calls it) up?

So before I get into spoilers, I just want to say for an ntr game, the other guys are losers too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You dont have to cheat for that. Just play well enough. In fact the game even has different (MC+heroine) scenes in the gallery depending on whether anyone fucked her before MC did. Same images and basic stuff, but different dialogue.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes