3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Nope, only MTL (machine translation) with helping software, not the best, but enough to play it.
And since unity-games need some skill I don't hink there are many translators working on this.
Beside it's ntr which many doesn't want to translate too...

But this game is very generic, so translation for story is not really needed.
You are in debt, the girls are old friends, which like/love you and all the other guys want to fuck them, try your best to not let them do it. Oh and your good friend (which gaves you the money) is ann asshole who want to fuck them too, so he do it, no matter what you do...

It's very straight forward to the "look it's ntr-sex". I'm more interested in their next game.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
For what?
NTR = just do what ever you want, let the girls cook with Roy, and do some sexy jobs (stripping etc)
Non-NTR = play on easy, don't let them get to horny (they will start sex with customer/roy/whoever is there)

It's no hard to understand game...main focus is everybody else will fuck (and breed) those girls.
Play through it one time, and use cheats if you want to avoid them fuck someone else than you.

takasisam

Jun 3, 2020
For what?
NTR = just do what ever you want, let the girls cook with Roy, and do some sexy jobs (stripping etc)
Non-NTR = play on easy, don't let them get to horny (they will start sex with customer/roy/whoever is there)

It's no hard to understand game...main focus is everybody else will fuck (and breed) those girls.
Play through it one time, and use cheats if you want to avoid them fuck someone else than you.
i need cheat code now im stuck without money to buy lager and cant do shit. how do i make them sex slave

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
i need cheat code now im stuck without money to buy lager and cant do shit. how do i make them sex slave
If you are out of any kind of alcohol at all, you can always whore out the girls during the day (dialogue option, requires some relation and lust, sets lust to 0).
Apart from that, for the game portion consentrate on getting upgrades that increase chances of clients wanting food and sex, and getting diverse enough suppliers to provide all kinds of alcohol and food. Savescamming early can be greatly effective as clients wanting the wrong drink is a wasted turn.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
My suggestion would be:
Start getting money by let them do stripping/masturbating/maybe send them out dating (when you are on the street). Then get the harbor-town in the upper left, the "desert"-town in the south and with the starting village near your tavern you should have access to nearly all things you need. Next update should be more customers.
Now the thing which is the hard part: Buy only things you need at the moment, till you got some money.
On easy you will pay less for upgrades, goods and debt. So if you want to try without cheats, play on easy.

And as nojszu mentioned: savescamming is something you should consider, since alle customers have random wishes, and the option for them to be also hungry or wanting some sexy service is random too.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do I have sex w/out a condom? I confessed, and I can get her horny enough to have sex w/ me. But It won't let me do the third option which I'm assuming is trying to get pregnant. I only have the first option which is sex w/ a condom. Also I can't stop Tommy from taking her every once in awhile. I'm pretty sure you can't stop Tommy unless you cheat right? Thanks.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
You have to be the first and ONLY lover to have bareback sex with them. If they got at any time fucked by someone else....let's say your dick isn't enough for them anymore. Which means, your allowed to fuck a little bit, but she will only take "real" man's seed inside...
3 scenes are: fucking (with/without condom); her being pregnant (by anyone than you) and her being pregnant with your child.
It's mostly flavor...pregnancy by someone else means humilation for you, pregnant by you means lovey-dovey talk.

Tommy can be avoided, but it's hard...at the moment you fuck them Tommy is free to try too. If you beat the game, you can stop Tommy to appear. As I already suggested: play on easy and try to understand how this game works, then aim for one of the girls by pushing the other to the guys...sacrifices have to be done.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
You have to be the first and ONLY lover to have bareback sex with them. If they got at any time fucked by someone else....let's say your dick isn't enough for them anymore. Which means, your allowed to fuck a little bit, but she will only take "real" man's seed inside...
3 scenes are: fucking (with/without condom); her being pregnant (by anyone than you) and her being pregnant with your child.
It's mostly flavor...pregnancy by someone else means humilation for you, pregnant by you means lovey-dovey talk.

Tommy can be avoided, but it's hard...at the moment you fuck them Tommy is free to try too. If you beat the game, you can stop Tommy to appear. As I already suggested: play on easy and try to understand how this game works, then aim for one of the girls by pushing the other to the guys...sacrifices have to be done.
Yeah I figuring it out. It's pretty nicely done. I really like the way they did the implied sex scenes and all that. I tried the battle games and I don't like the card battles. I like these management problems.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, played the first one, because it looked interesting, but it was very...basic. The second was a lot better, and the fight's easier to understand but overall it wasn't a game I would list in the top10...or 20...or so.
This one is nice, but I really hope for the next one. Maybe we will get some real good ntr-games from them in the future.

Reactions: TGIL

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
A couple of cheat

F1 Gold
F2 Reputation
F3 Naughty Rep

to unzip copy and overwrite in "TavernH_Data\Managed"
(i didn't play the game, so if there are any values more important than those ones i'll add them)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes