3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
A couple of cheat

F1 Gold
F2 Reputation
F3 Naughty Rep

to unzip copy and overwrite in "TavernH_Data\Managed"
(i didn't play the game, so if there are any values more important than those ones i'll add them)
thanks man. if you guys read this. make sure you hold shift before you press f1,f2 or f3. don't worry about i don't see no different. just go to the map or something. then you are able to see the different

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. the magic mirror. is there a way to put the curtains up or something to able to see them

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
question. the magic mirror. is there a way to put the curtains up or something to able to see them
Good question, but I don't think so because if you check the game CG after finishing the game there isn't anything like that.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
no. i'ts intended to be a shadow only events.

their next game, however, will have events with the curtains open, but not this one.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
it ok. but shadow animation is a let down. some time i can't tell who or what.
That's the whole point I think. You're supposed to be in denial that she would cheat on you until the evidence becomes too much and too obvious.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
i wanted to see the scenes with the MC but the MC cant confess, im assuming that i have to lower her libido, but i cant go lower than 950

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
i wanted to see the scenes with the MC but the MC cant confess, im assuming that i have to lower her libido, but i cant go lower than 950
For confession it tells you the stats required. You actually need to get her at 500 like and 900 horny I think. But if you like her and try to get her to 500 as fast as possible then the Chef is going to go after her. The Chef goes after the girl that likes you more.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
For confession it tells you the stats required. You actually need to get her at 500 like and 900 horny I think. But if you like her and try to get her to 500 as fast as possible then the Chef is going to go after her. The Chef goes after the girl that likes you more.
I think i was late in playing since i wanted the MC to get cucked to se the scenes, i think after they are with someone you cant go after them anymore, because i had the Reqs but couldn't confess nor find anyway to have sex with them so i could see the scenes

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I think i was late in playing since i wanted the MC to get cucked to se the scenes, i think after they are with someone you cant go after them anymore, because i had the Reqs but couldn't confess nor find anyway to have sex with them so i could see the scenes
Oh yeah I think if they have sex w/ anyone before you can't confess your love.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I think that mutes all other audio except for the sound of her fucking. So you get all riled up, jealous, and butthurt.
lol i got both girl pregnant. it a win for me. but how to beat the game and what happen you beat it.

Reactions: TGIL

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
lol i got both girl pregnant. it a win for me. but how to beat the game and what happen you beat it.
I think there's a final debt payment. Once you make the final debt payment the game is over. But before that there's a meeting where they talk about pregnancy or something, they explain they were tricking you and this is how nobility entertains themselves, and then they announce a pregnancy challenge if I understood the translation right.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i beat the game. it was good. but magic mirror curtains is a let down. i know point is to have them cheat on him. but will it make lot more sense to have him watch them do it. i hope they make a update to get rid of curtain

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
i beat the game. it was good. but magic mirror curtains is a let down. i know point is to have them cheat on him. but will it make lot more sense to have him watch them do it. i hope they make a update to get rid of curtain
I understand, that you want too see something. But these developers work more with the mystery-element. And they are working on their next game. So getting another update for this game....is something you won't see for a longer time.
For me: the curtains are a big plus of these games. If I could choose, I would also choose to hide the girls completly, without knowing her stats too, till you "know" they are cheating. But most people want to fap, so this will not happen more often than showing off the cheating.
Imagination is the key to good pleasure, without imagination the stimulus will fade away very fast...at least for me.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I understand, that you want too see something. But these developers work more with the mystery-element. And they are working on their next game. So getting another update for this game....is something you won't see for a longer time.
For me: the curtains are a big plus of these games. If I could choose, I would also choose to hide the girls completly, without knowing her stats too, till you "know" they are cheating. But most people want to fap, so this will not happen more often than showing off the cheating.
Imagination is the key to good pleasure, without imagination the stimulus will fade away very fast...at least for me.
Im really excited for their next game which i think is coming out in a couple months summer at the latest i think. seems like the mc is getting a tiny bit more of an active role like u can ntr the main girl. Also a big fan of the curtains.
heres their blog if anyone wants to read it with google translate

Reactions: DioVAnna

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah, but i only managed to open toilet 1 and 2, there are 3 and 4, you just keep spamming daddy like many times? And there are separate scene "cheating in toilet" outside of daddy skill, how u achieve that ?
If you are in relationship (you confessed to her), she has a high libido and high sex rank (=she is willing to cheat) she will sometimes go cheat on her own during day phase.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes