3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm also a bit new with this auto-translator stuff - But I tried the Reipatcher that does everything for you.
For those interested:
Time loop NTR ver 1.30 with MTL ->

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone know a way to cheat their minimum sexual desire? For some reason that is the one stat I cannot get cheat engine to work on. I'm trying to see if it's possible to make them skip the rubber and go straight to raw sex.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Absolutely amazing game. Contender for my new #1 right now. Does anyone know if, I were to *attempt* to translate some things, how would I go around doing it? I'm a complete noob regarding modding and such but I have a little understanding of Japanese. Even if it's not a full translation, I'm sure some people would appreciate it over MTL.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Absolutely amazing game. Contender for my new #1 right now. Does anyone know if, I were to *attempt* to translate some things, how would I go around doing it? I'm a complete noob regarding modding and such but I have a little understanding of Japanese. Even if it's not a full translation, I'm sure some people would appreciate it over MTL.
Okay, I've found out how. I've been tidying up some dialogue and I've started on the tooltips. I've prioritized making things understandable and easy to read and some nuances will definitely be lost in translation, there are alot of big boy kanji words I don't recognise so I have to rely on good old Master DeepL and Uncle Google. (Surprisingly, some lines make more sense with google than DeepL)

So, these are the tooltips I've done so far. I've definitely done a lot of reinterpretation and tidying up. Let me know if my grammar is whacky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now, I'm gonna take a nap.

EDIT: I've completed the tooltips. Right now, this auto-translator has a record of each line I've seen and has recorded a definition for each. This is an issue because of the favorability stuff which is like "Required likeness: 50/100" and it updates each and every time so it's kinda ridiculous. Wonder if there's a way to just define the words. Also, I'm sorry but the lines with the Protagonist's name uses your own unique name, so you'll have to change it on your own.

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys, I've translated some basic stuff like the UI and help tips and plan to do more. Before I continue on, I was worried that this method of editing would only work for MY copy as it only takes lines you have seen. I'm going to upload a copy of the edited translations, please do give feedback on if it works or not!

The main differences: Obvious UI edits like "RoadGame" is now "Load Game" and such. Help tips have been cleaned up. Some lines of dialogue have been edited, Capitalization on letters like "rice" and so on.

(Also, make sure you take note of how your text looks like with MTL before installing)
How to apply:
Download _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and navigate over to your game copy folder. [MAKE A BACKUP FIRST]Overwrite the copy located in "AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text".

Now, unfortunately, my text file has my player name of "Aiden" instead of whichever else you might want. You can TRY to overwrite your translation file and perhaps start a new game with your own player name and see if it overwrites it, I'm not too sure.

Then when you next start the game, just hop into an existing game and check out the help tips and such, it should look tidier.

Edit(28/4/21): I've updated the definitions for most of the UI. I may have missed a few here and there , let me know. All that's left for the UI is the upgrade menu. I've started translating that. I've also fully translated one of the memories, Anal 1 for Aoi (Cus she' s best girl and you know it). Enjoy. Feedback is appreciated.

Edit(29/4/21): Okay, I have completed the upgrade menu and tidied up some text here and there. The main update today is the completion of Anal 1 & 2 for Mizuki and I tidied up some text for Aoi Anal 1. Saving the best for last. Also, Mizuki becomes sliiightly better with text. Just goes to show this entire game would be amazing with proper translations.

Edit(30/4/21): I'll be updating my post on the latest page from now on with the updated translation definitions. Just keeping this here as a changelog.

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

The game will be released on May 14, I'll wait for the game.

Hoooly shit that looks hot as hell. Might be the next project after this if I like the rest of the game. I'm gonna try it out when I have the time.

Edit regarding Time Loop NTR: Christ, translation of the UI alone will take quite a while. I've only tried the game out to the start of free-play, and there's sooo much shit. A few annoying things:
1) The calender UI is an image, meaning I can't clean it up nor can the Auto translator even give you some butchered translations.
2) The main heroine's name is constantly translated as "Lobe" which is really irking me. Her name is supposed to be Kotoha, with her name's kanji meaning "Harp" and "Leaf".
3)Seems like editing the player's name doesn't work in trial version, so luckily I stopped where I did. Game seems way larger in scope this time too, so that's great.

Anyway, I'll probably try to translate that game once the full version is out., but only after completing TavernH. If anyone has any idea on how to edit the definitions themselves or even run the translator through DeepL instead, it'd be a godsend.

Edit (13/5/21):
Completely finished ALL the bathroom scenes for both Aoi and Mizuki! Yes, even the bathroom truth! Enjoy~~!!!!

There's also some stuff this time that might get a little lost in translation, so let me try my best to explain:

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i played the demo. it was good then sexy bar. but who know it going to be the same then the full game. here the list if they still have it like the demo

1) you can have sex with her and get her pregnant, depending how much you can cum and her moods
2) you can watch her have sex with or out the curtain.
3) she can be naked depends on her mood, even on night
4) she can give blowjobs, sex or kiss other student and teacher and she can get pregnant by them to
5) she can be your dormmate, if you date her by spend time with her or pay money
6) to make money. you need to do quest and even drug her to make money. but end up ntr
7) now you can track her, where she go, if you pay the frogs
8) frog or toads sell you potion to help you or if you like ntr, they sell you the potion. they give you quest each day and also they will sell a item that allow you to see dicks or toy in her pussy
9) students will be in your way to block you from talking to her. if you date her except, blowjob or sex
10) you can go back in time to help you.
11) if you date her, you can cheat on her
12) if you date her can also have sex with somebody too.
13) they will give you skill list, that you need to pass and also to impress her.
14) if you walk to her dorm or at night. somebody will stop you. you need to improve stealth
15) game will give you a list of male cocks, even yours and her stats. the heart will tell you who does she love. even you date her, she can also get pregnant by somebody else, depends how much like and the max is 999 and to date her is 500. the metal by there dicks will tell you that, she got pregnant with
16) you need to keep watch her stats. there will be a bar, where you got the list of male dicks. the higher the bar higher the chance for her cheat, sex and so on.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
His new game gonna be released tomorrow, 14 may, and i`m hyped af for it, i just hope for someone to translate it asap i don`t cate if it machine or not!!

Reactions: BigJoeHanson

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
After playing the new game for a while I think I prefer this one much more. The new one feels like it has much less interaction and more mindless scenes.

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
actually can't wait for updates for Time Loop NTR, hope next update like 1.1 they add anal for MC, i was hoping for full release you have that option, nope there's nothing from the frogs or options when having sex. I like swapping and get the images i unlocked I'm glad that trial does unlock everything as long you transfer your saves to full release they are unlocked, good stuff i didn't want start from scratch, i played on easy setting oh wow this game is far more unforgiving then Sexy bar how fast they can be NTR'd on you on higher settings lol. I'm glad you can cheat on that blonde bitch, she does it to you easily, well i cheat on twin tail girl, even though later scenes a teacher comes up and fucks her oh well.

overall i enjoyed this game far more then Sexy bar, give it 7.5/10 for now rating will go up when they add more features and possible cheats would be nice, glad i manage did get two of good endings, its hard to get double ending aka you get both main girl and twin hair girl at the end they are both pregnant, i don't know chances of impregnating twin tail girl because their is no indicator in the game.

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
actually can't wait for updates for Time Loop NTR, hope next update like 1.1 they add anal for MC, i was hoping for full release you have that option, nope there's nothing from the frogs or options when having sex. I like swapping and get the images i unlocked I'm glad that trial does unlock everything as long you transfer your saves to full release they are unlocked, good stuff i didn't want start from scratch, i played on easy setting oh wow this game is far more unforgiving then Sexy bar how fast they can be NTR'd on you on higher settings lol. I'm glad you can cheat on that blonde bitch, she does it to you easily, well i cheat on twin tail girl, even though later scenes a teacher comes up and fucks her oh well.

overall i enjoyed this game far more then Sexy bar, give it 7.5/10 for now rating will go up when they add more features and possible cheats would be nice, glad i manage did get two of good endings, its hard to get double ending aka you get both main girl and twin hair girl at the end they are both pregnant, i don't know chances of impregnating twin tail girl because their is no indicator in the game.
are that game have a gang bang animated like sexy bar ?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i enjoy this. but there are thing they need to add.

1) giving her pregnant belly, beside cock reflection. It doesn't show her belly, even she pregnant and naked, like pool , gym and so on

2) pose in cock reflection. has much i enjoy her getting pregnant. i will like to see her doing other pose like showing her pussy, ass , tits

3) background people, they need to add sex for them. they just walk and that it.

4) they need to add more sex like gang bang , handjob for nene like having her have sex in gym , changing room , classroom

5) to have her as a roommate, your subject got to be high like s, a, or b and you got to wait after summer is over. Even if you got good subject. there chance that she will stay in her own dorm. the best way to get her as her dormmate is to load the game again, until you see portion in your room or she in your room and that the only way to have sex with her.

6) we don't have lot of option. even if we date her. we can't have sex, just like other npc or get a blowjob from her. we can only have sex at night if she is your dormmate.

7) for now you guys need to work on your subject and make money, so you guy can unlock more stuff

8) once you got her pregnant and beat the game. you don't go back in time. you go back to main menu and you already unlock all the cutscene, even if you didn't unlock them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohry13
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes