3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It says I can’t pay my debt. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to refresh and play on easy mode this time. Thanks anyways.
Note that both the girls must be pregnant for ending to happen. If they aren't then the free play is a free-for-all of who can impregnate them first, as one of the dialogues during cutscene before that says.

Hencore

Sep 14, 2017
Hoooly shit that looks hot as hell. Might be the next project after this if I like the rest of the game. I'm gonna try it out when I have the time.

Edit regarding Time Loop NTR: Christ, translation of the UI alone will take quite a while. I've only tried the game out to the start of free-play, and there's sooo much shit. A few annoying things:
1) The calender UI is an image, meaning I can't clean it up nor can the Auto translator even give you some butchered translations.
2) The main heroine's name is constantly translated as "Lobe" which is really irking me. Her name is supposed to be Kotoha, with her name's kanji meaning "Harp" and "Leaf".
3)Seems like editing the player's name doesn't work in trial version, so luckily I stopped where I did. Game seems way larger in scope this time too, so that's great.

Anyway, I'll probably try to translate that game once the full version is out., but only after completing TavernH. If anyone has any idea on how to edit the definitions themselves or even run the translator through DeepL instead, it'd be a godsend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit (13/5/21):
Completely finished ALL the bathroom scenes for both Aoi and Mizuki! Yes, even the bathroom truth! Enjoy~~!!!!

There's also some stuff this time that might get a little lost in translation, so let me try my best to explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are the savior dude!

KENT2TNT

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone help me? Wanted to check it out so I downloaded it. I didn't have any errors but when I open the game and I'm in on the title screen the brackets are empty and I can't do anything.

Is there any solution to it?
I have the same problem but how to solve it???

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I have the same problem but how to solve it???
Funny enough, I solved it in a strange way. I have 2 accounts on my PC and one has special sign in the name so it didn't work there but it worked on the other one. Funny enough I don't even switch accounts, I just put the game on the other one and play on the usual one.

KENT2TNT

Jan 5, 2019
Funny enough, I solved it in a strange way. I have 2 accounts on my PC and one has special sign in the name so it didn't work there but it worked on the other one. Funny enough I don't even switch accounts, I just put the game on the other one and play on the usual one.
Thank you but it doesn't help me...

dt90

May 23, 2020
hi guys, how to get the animations??
in memory there are only cg, in-game i clicked everything, but i don't see any h-content

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
for some reason i am totally fine with "kegani labs" NTR games, no idea why. It just is "not that bad" than other NTR titles

a commenter said the best ntr is the "optional ntr," I agree. Not Netorase type of "optional ntr" but actual optional ntr

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
What's the command line to change the girls Lover to the MC instead of Loy to get Confession Option?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How to activate the Confession?
500 relations, 900 (or something high) arousal, 1 AP, not already have a lover.

Keeping glasses guy away is easy, to keep cook away increase relations with the girl you don't want first so he goes after her (he dates girl with higher affection for you). The prologue actually recomends you to do that.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Is there pregnancy besides just the text of who got them pregnant?
yes you can. go to the heart icon or there status. you can tell who pregnant and also unlike the next game. you can't see them fucking. you can see them fucking at the park but status

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
500 relations, 900 (or something high) arousal, 1 AP, not already have a lover.

Keeping glasses guy away is easy, to keep cook away increase relations with the girl you don't want first so he goes after her (he dates girl with higher affection for you). The prologue actually recomends you to do that.
So once they Become lovers its impossible to get them back to MC?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So once they Become lovers its impossible to get them back to MC?
Once they have sex with anyone else you can only have sex with them with a condom, making it impossible to impregnate them (which determines the ending).
Becoming lovers isn't actually necessary for having sex, by itself it only locks down any relationship improvement from the baker guy (they will still have sex behind MCs back if their relationship prior was higher than ~400.
I don't think it's possible for them to become someone else's lover without having sex, so it locks you out of the endings unless you already impregnated the girl.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Once they have sex with anyone else you can only have sex with them with a condom, making it impossible to impregnate them (which determines the ending).
Becoming lovers isn't actually necessary for having sex, by itself it only locks down any relationship improvement from the baker guy (they will still have sex behind MCs back if their relationship prior was higher than ~400.
I don't think it's possible for them to become someone else's lover without having sex, so it locks you out of the endings unless you already impregnated the girl.
Damn, I guess I gotta start a New game x.X

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
is it possible to have 2 lovers? i read it sometimes ago on this threads that you can with cheats. Already tried it but doesn't work. Am i missing something?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
is it possible to have 2 lovers? i read it sometimes ago on this threads that you can with cheats. Already tried it but doesn't work. Am i missing something?
i don't remember. but you can get both of them pregnant

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You can't confess to 2nd girl even if you otherwise meet conditions, nor is there a special ending for getting both of them (there are for some of your enemies).

Jul 20, 2019
You can't confess to 2nd girl even if you otherwise meet conditions, nor is there a special ending for getting both of them (there are for some of your enemies).
you actually can, i specifically remember being able to do so when i played with cheat engine. maybe it got fixed in one of the patches, but at the very least you were able to. there wasnt a special ending for getting both, instead you just got the same ending twice (with the girl being different in both)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes