3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
IDK if anyone has already done this, but I was curious what the most cost-effective recipes and food locations are and made this spreadsheet.

I haven't accounted for delivery costs or multiple recipes needing the same ingredient which would make you run out faster and need more deliveries. Also the names are based on my real-time MTL so IDK if that is consistent for everyone.

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Hello, does anyone know if this game still has a bad translation, or was it fixed? I've been meaning to play it but it's... very bad. Or at least it was when I tried it out.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I mean, it's entirely possible to edit the output of the auto-translator for a more curated translation. Don't need any coding skills or anything to do it, either. Only need notepad++. Just a matter of if anyone wants to bother with that.

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
I mean, it's entirely possible to edit the output of the auto-translator for a more curated translation. Don't need any coding skills or anything to do it, either. Only need notepad++. Just a matter of if anyone wants to bother with that.
Is there any way to access the original Japanese text files? The game extracts the og text and feeds it to Google TL so there must be some sort of clipboard right?
I want to use deepl instead of google TL

ookayzaoo

Mar 30, 2019
I can't the protagonist and pregnancy heroine why? what the condition to do this. *** Mc the first experience sex with her and be lover with her. somebody help me.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to access the original Japanese text files? The game extracts the og text and feeds it to Google TL so there must be some sort of clipboard right?
I want to use deepl instead of google TL
The translator saves all read lines with translations under \AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

There's already a somewhat (manually? DeepL?) improved version of this file somewhere in this thread, but the improvement isn't really noticeable, unlike similar files for Time Loop NTR.

And note that changes in text like using custom name can mess with translations.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
The game ain't consistent.

Even if the MC manage to have sex with one of the girls, the game treats the MC as if he is still a virgin.
That the girl and the MC didn't do anything, as if they weren't lovers.
That's the only thing why I am annoyed with the Tommy scenes because nothing make sense about it.
Since they don't acknowledge anything what the player did the NTR potential is wasted.

How do you even make the girls pregnant for the Hero anyway? Do you have to do it 100 times or what?
The big problem is since the MC has a pencil eraser dick, and if the MC's love interest gets banged by another guy, especially a horse dicked one, she'll never let him have sex without a condom ever again. So, every day I took her up and ejaculated in her 3? times, the maximum possible with max stamina, and eventually the condom failed.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I can't the protagonist and pregnancy heroine why? what the condition to do this. *** Mc the first experience sex with her and be lover with her. somebody help me.
If you click on the girl when they're standing outside of the bar, you have all of the options, and it tells you the requirement to up your relationshit.

Reactions: ookayzaoo

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Someone to help me pls? When I launch the game, he stays stuck in the start screen without any text and I can't click in anything, how do I fix this?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
That the thing ,ít don't have the appdata
You mean that you don't have an "AppData" folder? or that the "KeganiLab" folder is not in "AppData"?. if it is the first case, the "AppData" folder is hidden by default. if it is the second case then i dont know.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes