3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
the first one
Not sure if you already did it, but just in case here is it how to show the hidden folders:
if you are using Windows go to search and type "file explorer options" and click on it.
Picture1.png
On the next window click the "View" tab.
Picture2.PNG
Finally in this part check the "Show hidden files, folders, and drivers".
Picture3.PNG
Now you should be able to see all the hidden folders, including Appdata.

Reactions: Pozar55

diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
Not sure if you already did it, but just in case here is it how to show the hidden folders:
if you are using Windows go to search and type "file explorer options" and click on it.
View attachment 1825172
On the next window click the "View" tab.
View attachment 1825174
Finally in this part check the "Show hidden files, folders, and drivers".
View attachment 1825176
Now you should be able to see all the hidden folders, including Appdata.
Thx ,will test it out later

Reactions: Pozar55

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
the first one
An unrelated piece of advice, in the folder options select the 'Show extension for known file types.'

Extensions of known file types are hidden by MS by default. Despite MS's insistence on "security," they only fix what they're forced to fix. MS can get away with their blatant spying as well, because "The user can shut it off if they want to," but only someone very comfortable with PCs is going to select 'Advanced Options,' while most users are going to select 'Recommended Settings' which is spy software mode On. Both prove MS is simpy saying, "Fuck you," to everyone who purchases a Microsoft product.

What's so bad about the file extensions?

Lets say someone sends you a screenshot SexyBar.jpg. You think it's a jpg, because it says jpg, but with File Extensions HIDDEN, it shouldn't have any extension. Or you'll recieve it as SexyBar, and you wouldn't know either way. If you have it show known file extension you will know whether it is:
SexyBar.exe
SexyBar.jpg.exe
or
SexyBar.jpg

Both things are musts on a PC. Dressblood's because almost everything saves something in the appdata now, something every gamer will need to access, and this bit to prevent user accidental running of viruses.

"accidental running of viruses?" Not to say the user is going to intentionally run a virus, but there other options that could infect your PC. That's just one, but an all too common one. Thanks MS!

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
An unrelated piece of advice, in the folder options select the 'Show extension for known file types.'

Extensions of known file types are hidden by MS by default. Despite MS's insistence on "security," they only fix what they're forced to fix. MS can get away with their blatant spying as well, because "The user can shut it off if they want to," but only someone very comfortable with PCs is going to select 'Advanced Options,' while most users are going to select 'Recommended Settings' which is spy software mode On. Both prove MS is simpy saying, "Fuck you," to everyone who purchases a Microsoft product.

What's so bad about the file extensions?

Lets say someone sends you a screenshot SexyBar.jpg. You think it's a jpg, because it says jpg, but with File Extensions HIDDEN, it shouldn't have any extension. Or you'll recieve it as SexyBar, and you wouldn't know either way. If you have it show known file extension you will know whether it is:
SexyBar.exe
SexyBar.jpg.exe
or
SexyBar.jpg

Both things are musts on a PC. Dressblood's because almost everything saves something in the appdata now, something every gamer will need to access, and this bit to prevent user accidental running of viruses.

"accidental running of viruses?" Not to say the user is going to intentionally run a virus, but there other options that could infect your PC. That's just one, but an all too common one. Thanks MS!
Very true, i did not thought about it in that way, because the first thing i do when i get a new windows install is to show extensions and hidden files. So i was so used to see them that never thought on how dangerous is to not be able to see the extension when you download a lot of stuff.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Very true, i did not thought about it in that way, because the first thing i do when i get a new windows install is to show extensions and hidden files.
Ditto.

Because of how I priotitize them, I figure if someone doesn't know one of them, they probably don't know of both of them.

There was this one virus, once it infects your computer it disables your anti-virus, but lets it look like it's still working. Then it mails itself to everyone on your contact list. Every time a file is accessed after that, it would add itself to the file, even if it had already infected that file. Seriously, Explorer.exe would potentially become a multi-gig file, and it would keep doing that until it completely filled, then killed your HD.

One day, aparrently, one of our customers got infected, and once the attachment was opened it propagated itself all across the entire network of my parent's business, and the system came almost to a grinding halt. It was a blaster named virus, and at the time, one of the hardest to remove at the time. Complicating matters futther you couldn't use the antivirus for it. No Def yet, and when they did update, it didn't make a difference if the pc was already infected. I was the one who got stuck having to fix it all, and it was a bitch.

In order to spare myself the effort of a round trip, I said, "Fuck it," and downloaded the kill file and delivery system on an already compromised system. Figured it wouldn't hut anything, and at worst I'd "lose" 5 minutes... but on the flip side, could save me an hour of driving time. On that day, I gambled and won, but it doesn't always work out that way.

To this day I consider it an intentional 'bug.' It's as if MS wants average users to have to pay someone hundreds of dollars per system to fix them when it all could have been prevented by defaulting systems to show extensions, and remove the toggle entirely.

Reactions: Dressblood

kagaminejace

Jun 13, 2018
Can't seem to edit my prev post oh well, just to give an update, I'm finished with Mitsuki counter scenes and would probably finish aoi's today or by tomorrow, I continued throwaway7777's work and won't be touching the already readable scenes, I'll probably go with the cheating scenes after but still up in the air if I'm gonna translate the entire rest of the game

(Note: English ain't my first language so I'd be happy to surrender the work to a native speaker, also I used a combination of DeepL and some guess work to make a somewhat readable lines)
(One last thing, please change the name to "rain" since different names mess up some of the lines so instead I try to just remove the mc's name when it's being mentioned but that's kind of a pain so you're going to see it here and there, I just say him or the boy or the beta....)

Update(7/27/2022): Done with Aoi's counter scenes , already uploaded the latest ver, anyone willing to try it out and see if it works on their end?
So far:
Anal
Bath
Done by throwaway7777previously

Prologue
Counter
Done by me,
I'll probably finish the cheating scenes by the week but just got a lot of new manga to read so.....
P.S. expect some typos since I'm too lazy to clean but I did my best to at least make it less poetry

Update(7/28/2022): Done with cheating scenes, I'll probably work on the Date scenes next, by tomorrow I should be done with Date scenes and probably start on some leonard scenes since there are a lot. Maybe....

Last edited:

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How bad is the english in the game? Or should I wait for someone to translate it

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
How bad is the english in the game? Or should I wait for someone to translate it
It's machine translated, so imagine reading google translate. It's pretty bad, which spurred me to attempt some improved translations in the first place.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Can't seem to edit my prev post oh well, just to give an update, I'm finished with Mitsuki counter scenes and would probably finish aoi's today or by tomorrow, I continued throwaway7777's work and won't be touching the already readable scenes, I'll probably go with the cheating scenes after but still up in the air if I'm gonna translate the entire rest of the game

(Note: English ain't my first language so I'd be happy to surrender the work to a native speaker, also I used a combination of DeepL and some guess work to make a somewhat readable lines)
(One last thing, please change the name to "rain" since different names mess up some of the lines so instead I try to just remove the mc's name when it's being mentioned but that's kind of a pain so you're going to see it here and there, I just say him or the boy or the beta....)

Update(7/27/2022): Done with Aoi's counter scenes , already uploaded the latest ver, anyone willing to try it out and see if it works on their end?
So far:
Anal
Bath
Done by throwaway7777previously

Prologue
Counter
Done by me,
I'll probably finish the cheating scenes by the week but just got a lot of new manga to read so.....
P.S. expect some typos since I'm too lazy to clean but I did my best to at least make it less poetry

Update(7/28/2022): Done with cheating scenes, I'll probably work on the Date scenes next, by tomorrow I should be done with Date scenes and probably start on some leonard scenes since there are a lot. Maybe....
Great work man. I haven't touched the game in a long time and probably won't be able to test it, but keep it up. A large issue that prevented me from continuing was how the game stopped registering my translations, which proved to be really frustrating and demoralizing. That plus a lack of time and a loss of interest over time made me drop it. Glad to see someone else picking it up. All the best to you.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Hello, I hear that is possible to impregnate both girls, is that true? if is how? any guide for that?
Edit: I screwed up. You just have to keep having sex with them before they have sex with anyone else until either one gets pregnant. That's it. It doesn't matter if you have one as your lover or not.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes