3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
ahh, so it's impossible to stop him on your first run eh
He'll always do his lewd lessons if you don't turn them off, but on my first run I was going for Mizuki. I threw Aoi to the wolves and just focused on Mizuki. Tommy only went as far as a blowjob with Mizuki and otherwise never touched her.

Tommy will only try to fuck a girl if she's already been fucked by someone that's not the PC.

Further, 500 Favor is the cutoff for when Roy or Lenard will fuck a girl. Be careful of H-Services. If the girl does them too many times, the customer will seduce and fuck her. Even if its just the Touching H-Service. Masturbation is the only safe one. Avoid those and Tommy will never touch them.

Honestly, I wish there more toggles and ways to make the game harder. Even on highest difficulty, I'm having to set rules and restrictions for myself to have any chance of losing.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
He'll always do his lewd lessons if you don't turn them off, but on my first run I was going for Mizuki. I threw Aoi to the wolves and just focused on Mizuki. Tommy only went as far as a blowjob with Mizuki and otherwise never touched her.

Tommy will only try to fuck a girl if she's already been fucked by someone that's not the PC.

Further, 500 Favor is the cutoff for when Roy or Lenard will fuck a girl. Be careful of H-Services. If the girl does them too many times, the customer will seduce and fuck her. Even if its just the Touching H-Service. Masturbation is the only safe one. Avoid those and Tommy will never touch them.

Honestly, I wish there more toggles and ways to make the game harder. Even on highest difficulty, I'm having to set rules and restrictions for myself to have any chance of losing.
woah, that's a nice piece of information

didnt knew that he'll never cross the final line like that :LUL:

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018

To add on to it, it's usually after a certain rank. Masturbation after a certain rank (A or S?) becomes sex with the customer. Also the sex cutoff is 500, but it says anywhere above 445 I believe can lead to a cheating relationship. Should be described in game somewhat with the ? on the top.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
To add on to it, it's usually after a certain rank. Masturbation after a certain rank (A or S?) becomes sex with the customer. Also the sex cutoff is 500, but it says anywhere above 445 I believe can lead to a cheating relationship. Should be described in game somewhat with the ? on the top.
S rank, and also S rank in "prostitution" skill (raised by all sex acts including day whoring option) is requirement for Tommy going all the way.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
445 is the cutoff for sex if she isn't your lover. If she is your lover, even Roy will fuck her if her favor is 500 or above.

S rank, and also S rank in "prostitution" skill (raised by all sex acts including day whoring option) is requirement for Tommy going all the way.
You sure about that? I actively tested requirements for things. In one of my games, Mizuki had only ever done Masturbation. (And even then, only rarely.) Mizuki got fucked by Roy once. Next day, Tommy is fucking Mizuki.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You sure about that? I actively tested requirements for things. In one of my games, Mizuki had only ever done Masturbation. (And even then, only rarely.) Mizuki got fucked by Roy once. Next day, Tommy is fucking Mizuki.
Sorry I meant the minimum, fucking Roy or whoever else works as well.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
hmm is there even number vanilla scenes as there are with NTR scenes?
The Non-NTR Scenes are very few, if you have sex with the girls when they're still virgins. If you have sex after they lose they virginity to someone else, they will make some comment about it, so not much vanilla. Almost all the content is NTR.

Can I make the girls my lover even though they fucked Roy?
Yes, as long as they don't have a lover yet. It doen't matter how slutty they're if they don't have a lover and you meet the requiments you can. But you can only take one of them.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
The Non-NTR Scenes are very few, if you have sex with the girls when they're still virgins. If you have sex after they lose they virginity to someone else, they will make some comment about it, so not much vanilla. Almost all the content is NTR.

Yes, as long as they don't have a lover yet. It doen't matter how slutty they're if they don't have a lover and you meet the requiments you can. But you can only take one of them.
How can I prevent them from becoming lovers with Roy while still allowing them to fuck him?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
How can I prevent them from becoming lovers with Roy while still allowing them to fuck him?
Roy asks for a date the girl who has the most sympathy for you. You can only be in a relationship with one girl. So you can start increasing the liking of both girls so that the Roy asks them on dates in turn or only the one with whom you do not want to have a relationship.
As soon as the attachment to Roy reaches a value of approximately 480-490, the girl will begin to have sex in a condom with Roy. Until about 600 attachments (I think or up to 750, I don’t remember exactly) they will not be in a relationship yet. During this time, you can still confess to the girl, but she will cheat on you with Roy and sleep with the bar guests after the third NTR training event.
Well, if you want a harem ending, even if you choose only one girl, then make sure that the girl with whom you will not have a relationship will get pregnant from you. Then, after the end of the game, she will still remain with you, since the ending does not depend on who the girl is fucking with, but only on who she got pregnant from.

P.S. By the way, if you like this game or games of this developer, then leave your comment on it on Ci-En. Since, in my opinion, he was carried somewhere in the wrong direction and the last two games did not turn out very well. He reads Ci-En, so it might be possible to motivate him so that the new game will be closer to Welcome to the Sexy Bar, and not to his last game.

Last edited:

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
You're in a Tutorial, you're supposed to unlock trade with the village next to you and buy one package (5units) of wine, or if you already done that click on the bar and buy an upgrade.
I'd also advice you to restart without cheating, game is much better when you have to play it.
I click on the bar and it does nothing

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I click on the bar and it does nothing
EDIT: I checked the game and after you buy the wine you just have to pass to the next turn. Is the button to go to the next turn visible to you?

Can you post a few screenshot, like what you see in the map, if it's say something when you click the bar on the map, another one showing your interface to see what UI Buttons there're available.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I AM STUCK IN THE MAP TUTORIAL PART I BOUGHT THE WINE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Yea I felt the same which is why I made a translation. Here you go, it's the last incomplete revision (there is a bit more supposedly but it doesn't get included), the tutorial part should be fully translated tho. Replace the data inside the TavernH_Data/StreamingAssets folder to try it (don't actually remove it if files are missing you won't see any sex scenes).

is anyone still updating the translation?
kinda didn't touch it for the 6 months now, but technically yes, wish I had more time.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes