3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Your sentence about Netori is so confusing that I had no idea what ur talking about so let me phrase it better.
Netori - YOU are stealing someone else loved one from him/her.
So games like NTRAholic and NTRLegend are Netori?

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Yes
netori= the protagonist/player/the guy u control steals someone's wife/gf
Really wish they would start distinguishing between the two, sometimes it’s nice to be on the other side of the NTR instead of always on the losing side, like I just sent in my post on a promise best left unkept , Kind of want to take a break from NTR until I finally get an NTR game where the main character who’s been cuckolded cheated on and humiliated, goes into full scorched earth mode, burns down the worlds of everyone who stabbed him in the back or had a hand in it, and walks away like a boss.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
Really wish they would start distinguishing between the two
same, but at least dlsite have different tags for netorare and netori (but strangely not netorase). so if u like netori over netorare, pick and see what u can find, and for future games that they also are on dlsite, u can check there what kind of ntr the game will have.
also, Henteria Chronicles games also have revenge ending, so check them out if u have not already.

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know how to change things like money with cheat engine? Cant seem to figure out the right ones..

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How the hell do you unlock the last part of the toilet scenes outside the bar? I'm already close to day 800 and I still haven't gotten past the "toilet 3" scene in both girls...

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
ok so up front not a fan of ntr, just to be clear. so i played the game with the mentality to avoid all unavoidable ntr. So the win con is get both pregnant, there are three ways to go about it: use cheats, save scum, or play on easy and focus on getting the employees perk to do naughty customer requests. So over all there are 10 total unavoidable ntr events in the game, one strip request in the tutorial, roy cook scene at least once, and each girl has four bath’s with tommy. So just a note i know about the “truth of bath” memory, but there is evidence that the girls might have not had sex with tommy in the last bath scenes if you keep there corruption and libido down. so the mirror and the employee menu doesnt show them having had sex post, and from the test i ran it doesnt mark him as the first slept with after the scene. Also the scene were you have sex with them has a line that says your the only man they have had, it remains after the bath scenes, were as it doesnt if they have sex with anyone else. also this should be a complete full gallery for anyone who doesnt want to play this but likes the art style.
i either don't know how to download it or can't, when i click on the attachment it just opens up a new tab with a bunch of text

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes