3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I didn't understand what you were trying to prove to me. In fact, you repeated the same thing that I said and confirmed in the same way that the mini-game with the aristocrats has no sacred purpose, except to once again bring the heroines to Tommy's route.

If you don't take your girlfriend to the forest, others take her there. Humble yourself.

I think it's just in the style of NTR House, since the developer creates a combat system, items, etc. And an interesting system with a set of stats that will open scenes with the main character, but increase the risk of NTR.
So.... You're entire contribution to the thread's conversation is just "Oh, you're mildly perturbed by this thing? I will post entirely nonsensical replies of oddly placed elitism to you explicitly for the sake of antagonizing you to start a fight. And say absolutely nothing else in any of my posts." Cool bait, bro. Blocked.

• Angry
Reactions: RossoX

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
So.... You're entire contribution to the thread's conversation is just "Oh, you're mildly perturbed by this thing? I will post entirely nonsensical replies of oddly placed elitism to you explicitly for the sake of antagonizing you to start a fight. And say absolutely nothing else in any of my posts." Cool bait, bro. Blocked.
Is this guy all right?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I downloaded the game but the auto translator isn't working please tell me how to solve this
Add firewall exception. Beyond that, auto translator needs ~2 seconds to translate every new line (actually kinda handy to recognize which scenes you'd already seen, IMO)

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Add firewall exception. Beyond that, auto translator needs ~2 seconds to translate every new line (actually kinda handy to recognize which scenes you'd already seen, IMO)
what's firewall exception? This has happened with other unity games I downloaded i waited sometime but it didn't work,Sorry don't know about it I'm new at unity games

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
what's firewall exception? This has happened with other unity games I downloaded i waited sometime but it didn't work,Sorry don't know about it I'm new at unity games
He's talking about your antivirus. And the exact steps depend on your antivirus program, so you'll need to look that up on your own.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
i can't load my save files. Any help please?
Try the standard: Japanese locale if the original or NOT Japanese locale if you use XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher. Make sure the game and saves are not "read-only".
C:\Users\"User"\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sadly, not a single one of this guy's games ever got a translation that's even vaguely decent.

I have no idea why, since his games seem to be decently popular... but here we are.

As they are right now, if you care about actually having English, then not a single one of them is worth playing.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I already played some games from this guy, MTL is pretty bad right?
Aren't most MTLs.

But yeah MTL is as expected.
The game uses an auto-translator that rips the text from the game, throws it in a text file, and then places a google translated version of the line next to it.

Like this:

<Japanese Here> = <Translated Line Here>

The plugin then removes the Japanese text from the game and replaces it with the translated line it corresponds to. You can go into the text file and change the translated line after the "=" and your changed line will show up in-game in place of the original Japanese line.

Someone went into the file, manually translated lines, and heavily edited others. It reads significantly better. I forget how far back in the thread it is.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The game uses an auto-translator that rips the text from the game, throws it in a text file, and then places a google translated version of the line next to it.

Like this:

<Japanese Here> = <Translated Line Here>

The plugin then removes the Japanese text from the game and replaces it with the translated line it corresponds to. You can go into the text file and change the translated line after the "=" and your changed line will show up in-game in place of the original Japanese line.

Someone went into the file, manually translated lines, and heavily edited others. It reads significantly better. I forget how far back in the thread it is.
You mean the stuff here and/or here? Neither of these were finished from what I'm reading, so while there will likely be improvements, I have my doubts about the complete experience, especially for the H-scenes, which seem vastly unfinished.

All in all, significantly better seems like a vast exaggeration to me. From my searches through the thread, no one seems to have declared anything about actually finishing an attempt to straighten up this mess.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
No matter how much I have, Leonard always says I don't have enough (I used CheatEngine and have 300k), is this a bug or just the game?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
No matter how much I have, Leonard always says I don't have enough (I used CheatEngine and have 300k), is this a bug or just the game?
You have to click a button to actually pay, don't remember where exactly but in one of the lists.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes