3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
anyone know how to active the "cheating in toilet" the one cheating with Daddy (not assign girl to Daddy)

I have active all Daddy scence bside cheating with Daddy, and trying to adjust different figure in save file, but seems girl only cheatting at last map that usually the place having sex.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
anyone know how to active the "cheating in toilet" the one cheating with Daddy (not assign girl to Daddy)

I have active all Daddy scence bside cheating with Daddy, and trying to adjust different figure in save file, but seems girl only cheatting at last map that usually the place having sex.
Who is "Daddy"?

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
Yeah, but i only managed to open toilet 1 and 2, there are 3 and 4, you just keep spamming daddy like many times? And there are separate scene "cheating in toilet" outside of daddy skill, how u achieve that ?
hi bro, have you manged to get the scence of "cheating in toilet"?

faptainsmutlord

Feb 11, 2019
Folks what is the difference between NTR and MTL
Actual question? NTR is short for netorare, which is just a "being cheated on"/cuckoldry fetish. MTL is short for machine translation, which means you can expect the english in said game to look like someone ran it through google translate. Horrible, with tons of wrong translations, lack of contextual cues, terrible grammar etc.

Reactions: BoredDicklessGamer

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Actual question? NTR is short for netorare, which is just a "being cheated on"/cuckoldry fetish. MTL is short for machine translation, which means you can expect the english in said game to look like someone ran it through google translate. Horrible, with tons of wrong translations, lack of contextual cues, terrible grammar etc.
Well, NTR is a collective acronym for Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and Netoraru.

They're all more territory-based than possession-based like cheating/cuckoldry are. Which is why NTR still applies even if they're not your official SO.

Within context of the fetishes, "Territory" just means any place or person you interact with on a daily basis and have internalized as part of "You". Even your sister you have no romantic feelings for could count. Imagine Dog A pees on a tree and then gets turned on when Dog B pees on the same tree later, stealing that territory from Dog A.

Basic rundown of each one goes like this:

Netorare - POV character's territory is being invaded without their knowledge and/or consent.

Netorase - POV character's territory is being invaded with their knowledge and consent.

Netori - POV character is invading someone else's territory with or without their knowledge and/or consent.

Netoraru - POV character is unrelated to those invading or being invading and is just watching it unfold from the sidelines as a complete 3rd party voyeur.

Source:
I have a Netoraru fetish. Also, I actually have direct contact with Japanese peoples and their subcultures that I got the info from. Instead of getting my information from UrbanDictionary, which is horrendous for anything other than English slang.

The MTL description is spot on, though.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
Nov 2, 2017
I like NTR... but you know what like even more than NTR? optional NTR. Nothing more satisfying than protecting one's bitches.

Excuse me, bitches is a terrible way to refer to one's ho
Eh, depends on the bitch. You'd be surprised how many strong, independent women like being degraded in bed. Speaking from experience

Reactions: Adachiteru
Apr 25, 2022
I really have to praise this game.

I like to roleplay, but I'm also going to use the tools given to me to try and make the protagonist win. Unfortunately, very often, especially in the "heroine gets sluttified" genre, in order to have a chance at losing I'd have to play the game drunk and blindfolded. Having to intentionally sabotage the protagonist's efforts to get sex out of a game is really ruining my immersion.

So I was pleasantly surprised that both of the girls were stolen from me during my first playthrough. The AI was out there to cuck me by any means possible. I loved how when I finally created a situation when I could confess to the girl of my choice, Roy simply ignored his behaviour pattern he's been following throughout the whole game and snatched her away from me. And next time I checked her profile they were dating. It was really immersive and made me feel like I'm competing against real people.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I really have to praise this game.

I like to roleplay, but I'm also going to use the tools given to me to try and make the protagonist win. Unfortunately, very often, especially in the "heroine gets sluttified" genre, in order to have a chance at losing I'd have to play the game drunk and blindfolded. Having to intentionally sabotage the protagonist's efforts to get sex out of a game is really ruining my immersion.

So I was pleasantly surprised that both of the girls were stolen from me during my first playthrough. The AI was out there to cuck me by any means possible. I loved how when I finally created a situation when I could confess to the girl of my choice, Roy simply ignored his behaviour pattern he's been following throughout the whole game and snatched her away from me. And next time I checked her profile they were dating. It was really immersive and made me feel like I'm competing against real people.
Really? My experience was pretty much the opposite. Most games in the genre tend to be "NTR isn't really avoidable" and this felt like the norm in that. The management aspect is like a Rock Paper Scissors relationship with who's most likely to cuck you. The profit margins for drinks suck, so you have to supplement with food and/or sex services. Food obviously gives Roy an advantage, sex services/noble games gives Tommy an advantage, and being broke gives Lenard an advantage.

While it's not hard to romance at least one of the girls, you'll very likely lose the other one. It doesn't feel all that satisfying to get just one girl and the game doesn't really entertain the possibility you can get both. The only real win condition is that you knock at least one of the girls up, which means you technically don't even need to perform well in the management aspect. That said, I appreciate the rivals not being eyeless goons with generic lines like in most NTR games. Progression feels somewhat sensible.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Really? My experience was pretty much the opposite. Most games in the genre tend to be "NTR isn't really avoidable" and this felt like the norm in that. The management aspect is like a Rock Paper Scissors relationship with who's most likely to cuck you. The profit margins for drinks suck, so you have to supplement with food and/or sex services. Food obviously gives Roy an advantage, sex services/noble games gives Tommy an advantage, and being broke gives Lenard an advantage.

While it's not hard to romance at least one of the girls, you'll very likely lose the other one. It doesn't feel all that satisfying to get just one girl and the game doesn't really entertain the possibility you can get both. The only real win condition is that you knock at least one of the girls up, which means you technically don't even need to perform well in the management aspect. That said, I appreciate the rivals not being eyeless goons with generic lines like in most NTR games. Progression feels somewhat sensible.
Beating the game at least once does give you "cheats" to use on future runs, one of my favorites increases how much food you can cook in a single batch which means you can cook less often.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018

You are guaranteed to lose one of the girls. However, a harem ending is possible if you manage to impregnate one of them before you start a relationship with the other.
Food for 9 pieces at a time can be cooked immediately from the first playthrough. For 1000 gold, you can hire waitresses who will perform sexual services instead of the heroines. The only problem is the mini-game with the aristocrats in the later stages of the game, where it is extremely difficult to win without saving-loading. The rest of the game will not deliver difficulties.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The only problem is the mini-game with the aristocrats in the later stages of the game, where it is extremely difficult to win without saving-loading. The rest of the game will not deliver difficulties.
Honestly, I just wish the mini-game was a slow-burn like the sexual services are. (I.E. first 2 losses are stripping, next 2 losses are caressing, next 2 losses is handjob, next 2 losses is paizuri, next 2 losses is blowjob, next 2 losses is sumata, all losses thereafter are sex.) Give or take losses for balance/pacing. "2" is just a placeholder for the example.

Instead of just LOSE ONCE AND SHE'S PREGNANT, LOL.

Also, instead of it being two random nobles, I would've rather have had a specific, named character with a face as a local lord who is the only aristocrat that ever shows up. Complete with his own affection tally and unique scenes. (Just like how I wish Tommy had his own affection score and unique scenes instead of always whoring the girls out to whoever comes to the bar.)

Only other issues I have with the game are more minor things. Like wanting a 4th difficulty level above Difficult, more sex animations, the ability to toggle off cheating in the forest (Its too spontaneous for my tastes.), and for Leonard to seduce the girls through his own hands/efforts instead of using toys, magic, and drugs to do it for him.

However, even with those complaints, I also agree that this is definitely one of the best NTR games out there.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You are guaranteed to lose one of the girls. However, a harem ending is possible if you manage to impregnate one of them before you start a relationship with the other.
Food for 9 pieces at a time can be cooked immediately from the first playthrough. For 1000 gold, you can hire waitresses who will perform sexual services instead of the heroines. The only problem is the mini-game with the aristocrats in the later stages of the game, where it is extremely difficult to win without saving-loading. The rest of the game will not deliver difficulties.
I don't think there's an official harem end. You just get two independent endings representing each route. And while yes, you can cook up to 9 pieces of food at a time, you also need trade routes for booze and ingredients. You likely won't be cooking large batches until every other ball is rolling. Waitresses don't become a worthwhile investment until you unlock more patrons and more profitable service actions. If you're unlucky enough, no one asks the love interests to masturbate, they cap out their lust, and immediately lose their virginity, which means Mr. T starts pitying the fool.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Honestly, I just wish the mini-game was a slow-burn like the sexual services are. (I.E. first 2 losses are stripping, next 2 losses are caressing, next 2 losses is handjob, next 2 losses is paizuri, next 2 losses is blowjob, next 2 losses is sumata, all losses thereafter are sex.) Give or take losses for balance/pacing. "2" is just a placeholder for the example.

Instead of just LOSE ONCE AND SHE'S PREGNANT, LOL.

Also, instead of it being two random nobles, I would've rather have had a specific, named character with a face as a local lord who is the only aristocrat that ever shows up. Complete with his own affection tally and unique scenes. (Just like how I wish Tommy had his own affection score and unique scenes instead of always whoring the girls out to whoever comes to the bar.)

Only other issues I have with the game are more minor things. Like wanting a 4th difficulty level above Difficult, more sex animations, the ability to toggle off cheating in the forest (Its too spontaneous for my tastes.), and for Leonard to seduce the girls through his own hands/efforts instead of using toys, magic, and drugs to do it for him.

However, even with those complaints, I also agree that this is definitely one of the best NTR games out there.
The minigame with the aristocrats is just a trigger. As soon as the girl cheats on the main character at least once with someone, she immediately goes on the route of Tommy and continues to cheat. There is no other purpose here. And I'm surprised you want to disable cheating in the forest. In my opinion, this is the hardest scene to get, apart from the prostitution in the changing room.
I hope that the next game will be good, as the author seems to have decided to return to the concept of his old games.

I don't think there's an official harem end. You just get two independent endings representing each route. And while yes, you can cook up to 9 pieces of food at a time, you also need trade routes for booze and ingredients. You likely won't be cooking large batches until every other ball is rolling. Waitresses don't become a worthwhile investment until you unlock more patrons and more profitable service actions. If you're unlucky enough, no one asks the love interests to masturbate, they cap out their lust, and immediately lose their virginity, which means Mr. T starts pitying the fool.
Doesn't officially exist. I think it was a bug that eventually turned into one of the endings and became part of the game in the Time Loop.
In extreme cases, you can cook the simplest dishes. It is not necessary to open all trade routes at once. Almost everything you need you can buy in three cities. The village is on the right, the town is above and the port is on the left. The rest is already a pursuit of favorable prices. Also, it is enough to open only 4 dishes: barbecue, miso, fruit salad and something else (I forgot). This will cover all needs. The rest can't be opened. Waitresses are definitely a profitable investment, as they give experience, and experience allows you to open new scenes and increase the number of customers. So at least one waitress should be hired right away, and the rest if possible, and then you won’t have to involve the heroines in entertaining customers.
And masturbation is a bad way. It is better to wait until lust accumulates to a high value, and then lead the girl into the forest.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
The minigame with the aristocrats is just a trigger. As soon as the girl cheats on the main character at least once with someone, she immediately goes on the route of Tommy and continues to cheat. There is no other purpose here.
Not exactly? Tommy will scoop them up for having sex even just once with anyone that's not protagman. Its not exclusive to the aristocrats game. Even just sending them on Caress Prostitution one too many times or letting their arousal hit 999 sends them off to Tommy. So, its not like changing the Aristocrats game to have more content would lock out Tommy.

And if both Aristocrats and Tommy had the faceless mobs stuff removed, the toilet prostitution stuff could just be moved to the forest or something else. A unique noble character and Tommy getting their own non-mob content doesn't have to be exclusive with the toilet-whoring.

And I'm surprised you want to disable cheating in the forest. In my opinion, this is the hardest scene to get, apart from the prostitution in the changing room.
I'm just asking for a toggle like the other NG+ toggles. Just cause its among the hardest doesn't mean it doesn't still occur. I exclusively play on the hardest difficulty and I usually see that scene once or twice per playthrough.

I just really don't like the "Your girlfriend is the town bicycle for faceless mobs because plot/magic/debt/drugs/hypnosis" type of NTR. It feels hostile to the "Your girlfriend is the exclusive-use fuck-friend of this specific guy with a specific name, face, and personality because the specific individual that is you/protagman got outplayed by the specific individual that's now fucking her." type of NTR that is so much more my bag.

I hope that the next game will be good, as the author seems to have decided to return to the concept of his old games.
The previews all look good so far. I like that he's obfuscating more things so that its harder for us to know exactly what's going on with the heroine behind the scenes.

At this point, the main deciding factor for me is if he's going to characterize the one heroine in it like NTR House/Sexy Bar heroines. Where she has just a basic personality(Sexy Bar) or a basic personality with some backstory(NTR House). Or if it'll be more like Barbarian Village and Time Loop heroines where there's no real characterization beyond her being generic hentai heroine.

If she's at least to the level of NTR House/Sexy Bar heroines, I'll probably enjoy the next one a lot. If she's like Barbarian Village/Time Loop heroines where she's just a name and a face, I'll probably be bored with it.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Not exactly? Tommy will scoop them up for having sex even just once with anyone that's not protagman. Its not exclusive to the aristocrats game. Even just sending them on Caress Prostitution one too many times or letting their arousal hit 999 sends them off to Tommy. So, its not like changing the Aristocrats game to have more content would lock out Tommy.

And if both Aristocrats and Tommy had the faceless mobs stuff removed, the toilet prostitution stuff could just be moved to the forest or something else. A unique noble character and Tommy getting their own non-mob content doesn't have to be exclusive with the toilet-whoring.

I'm just asking for a toggle like the other NG+ toggles. Just cause its among the hardest doesn't mean it doesn't still occur. I exclusively play on the hardest difficulty and I usually see that scene once or twice per playthrough.

I just really don't like the "Your girlfriend is the town bicycle for faceless mobs because plot/magic/debt/drugs/hypnosis" type of NTR. It feels hostile to the "Your girlfriend is the exclusive-use fuck-friend of this specific guy with a specific name, face, and personality because the specific individual that is you/protagman got outplayed by the specific individual that's now fucking her." type of NTR that is so much more my bag.

The previews all look good so far. I like that he's obfuscating more things so that its harder for us to know exactly what's going on with the heroine behind the scenes.

At this point, the main deciding factor for me is if he's going to characterize the one heroine in it like NTR House/Sexy Bar heroines. Where she has just a basic personality(Sexy Bar) or a basic personality with some backstory(NTR House). Or if it'll be more like Barbarian Village and Time Loop heroines where there's no real characterization beyond her being generic hentai heroine.

If she's at least to the level of NTR House/Sexy Bar heroines, I'll probably enjoy the next one a lot. If she's like Barbarian Village/Time Loop heroines where she's just a name and a face, I'll probably be bored with it.
I didn't understand what you were trying to prove to me. In fact, you repeated the same thing that I said and confirmed in the same way that the mini-game with the aristocrats has no sacred purpose, except to once again bring the heroines to Tommy's route.

If you don't take your girlfriend to the forest, others take her there. Humble yourself.

I think it's just in the style of NTR House, since the developer creates a combat system, items, etc. And an interesting system with a set of stats that will open scenes with the main character, but increase the risk of NTR.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes