3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
anyone still translating this?
A few post ago the user "kagaminejace" said it was making a Edit Version of the tranlation, but it's been almost a month since any update on that. I was planing to do the same thing for this game and for Time Loop NTR, and for the new one that's gonna release in september, Village targeted by Barbarians. If he doesn't continue with it, I could try and finish it.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I could be wrong but I think you can't open the curtains on those scenes. Maybe the user nojszu though than you mean the scene when the girls have sex in the middle of the bar, in that big bed when they reach Lust/Libido 999. In that scene you can click on it and get closer to see a small dialog, but even then the curtains won't open.

But I could be wrong.

Reactions: francodila

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Some time ago, I said that was going to do a revision of the translation.
I decided to start from zero, there isn't much yet.
I will add a small summary of what I've finished, which I'll try to update it every two days.
If someone else post a full translation before I finish this, that would be great, but for now I will continue doing this.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Now, because of how the Auto Translator works, people that is going to use this revised version,
will need to use the same Character Name as me, which in this case is "Soul".
This is because the MC's Name is used in many dialog lines, so if you use a different name than mine,
the Auto Translator will think is a different line than the one that is already translated (and revised),
so it will auto tranlate it again, which means that it will not have any correction done on it.
In case you don't want to use that name,
you'll have to open the text files and replace the word "Soul" with the name that you want to use.

Also, English is not my first language so there is bound to be many errors.

Edited: Decided to start a new game to check things up, and realized that there were many typo errors an some inconsistencys,
so I added a "v1" or "v2" label to all Story Events below to mark wich ones have been revised again to look for mistakes.

Also, given that my native language is Spanish, I thought that it could be a good idea to make an Spanish Version too.

What I've so far [ Updated 17 Sept ]:
Note: You could get spoiled with some stuff below, if you care about spoilers, caution.

Interface & Menus:
- Title Screen [Completed]
- Settings Screen [Completed]
- New Game Screen [Completed]
- Top Bar Icons [Completed]
- Characters Names [Almost Completed]
- Ingredients, Dishes, Drinks [Completed]
- Notifications [Half-Completed]
- Girl's Interaction Menu [Almost Completed]
- Cooking Menu [Almost Completed]
- Serving Food Menu [Half-Completed]
- Buying Menu [Completed]
- Map Menu [Completed]
- Sex Status Mirror [Half-Completed]
- Lewd Services Menu [Half-Completed]
- Managing Business Menu [Completed]
- Upgrading Menu [Almost Completed]
- Unlocking New Recipes [Completed]
- Loading Screen Tips [Almost Completed]
- Memories Recollection Menu [Almost Completed - Only Interface stuff, not events]
- Noble's Gambling Game [Half-Completed]
- More been revised...

Story Events [Everything below is completed]:

Prologue:
- [ v2 ] Marcus death & The Debt
Tutorial:
- [ v2 ] Intro, Serving a Drink & Moving to Next Turn
- [ v2 ] After Work Break & Action Points
- [ v2 ] Next Day & Serving Food
- [ v2 ] Types of Turns & Another Break
- [ v2 ] Buying Ingredients & Drinks
- [ v2 ] Roy Introduction & Cooking
- [ v2 ] Weekly Debt & Girl's Status Mirror
- [ v2 ] Lewd Services
- [ v1 ] Managing Employees
- [ v1 ] Upgrading
- [ v1 ] Learning New Recipes
- [ v1 ] Talk with Tommy about Roy intentions
- [ v1 ] Tommy talks about Help Section
- [ v1 ] Leonard comes to get his money + Tutorial End
Free Gameplay:
- [ v2 ] Weekly Interest Paid
- [ v1 ] Fail to pay the Weekly Interest 1
- [ v1 ] Tommy's Lewd Service Guidance for the girls start
- [ v2 ] About the Nobles Luck-based Game
- More been revised...

Mizuki Events
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 1
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 2
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 3
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 4
- [ v2 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 1
- [ v2 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 2
- [ v2 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 3
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Lewd Service - Undressing 1
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Lewd Service - Masturbation 1
- [ v1 ] Sending Mizuki to prostitute herself
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Prostitution Date 1
- More been revised...

Aoi Events
- [ v2 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 1
- [ v2 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 2
- [ v2 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 3
- [ v1 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 4
- [ v1 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 5
- [ v2 ] Aoi & Roy Date 1
- [ v2 ] Aoi & Roy Date 2
- [ v2 ] Tommy trains Aoi 1
- [ v2 ] Aoi Lewd Service - Undressing 1
- [ v1 ] Aoi gets Drunk and Fucked 1
- More been revised...

I attached a .rar file wich contain a bunch of text files with the Edited Translation. NOTE: This is not completed yet.
For those that don't know where to put them: "Welcome to the Sexy Bar\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text"
You unzip (all the text files in the rar) and replace files in that folder.
But first delete all the previous text files, if you don't, they could mess with the new ones.

The following is a summary of what does each text file contain:

"_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" : Here's all the Interface & Menus + All the Pending Revision Stuff.
"Story Events.txt" : Here's all the Story Events.
"Mizuki Events.txt" : Here's all Mizuki Events.
"Aoi Events.txt" : Here's all Aoi Events.

(Eventually I will separate the UI/Interface translation from the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt"
and make a dedicated text file for them, but only when I can be sure that I have finished them completely.)

Thanks to Darksshades I was able to get rid of the "Repetitons" files using a way better alternative that he explained.

Next, there are a bunch of "Repetitions" files. Some text lines have many, many variations, specifically those that involve stuff like money.
So I had to create dedicated text files only for those. Because they have hundreds of lines where only one number changes.

"Repetitions - Action Power.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Favorability.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Libido.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Money - 150.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Money - 500.txt"

"Repetitions - Required Money - 1000.txt"

I tried to label them to make them easy to navigate and edit, in case you want to customize them or make any correction.
When I finish this I plan to do a recheck on everything.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I decided to start from zero, I'm still translating the Prologue/Tutorial, so there isn't much yet.
I will add a small summary of what I've finished, which I'll try to update it every two days.
If someone else post a full translation before I finish this, that would be great, but for now I will continue doing this.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Now, because of how the Auto Translator works, people that is going to use this revised version,
will need to use the same Character Name as me, which in this case is "Soul".
This is because the MC's Name is used in many dialog lines, so if you use a different name than mine,
the Auto Translator will think is a different line than the one that is already translated (and revised),
so it will auto tranlate it again, which means that it will not have any correction done on it.
In case you don't want to use that name,
you'll have to open the text files and replace the word "Soul" with the name that you want to use.

Also, English is not my first language so there is bound to be many errors.

Edited: Decided to start a new game to check things up, and realized that there were many typo errors an some inconsistencys,
so I added a "v1" or "v2" label to all Story Events below to mark wich ones have been revised again to look for mistakes.

Also, given that my native language is Spanish, I thought that it could be a good idea to make an Spanish Version too.

What I've so far [ Updated 31/08 ]:
Note: You could get spoiled with some stuff below, if you care about spoilers, caution.

Interface & Menus:
- Title Screen [Completed]
- Settings Screen [Completed]
- New Game Screen [Completed]
- Top Bar Icons [Completed]
- Characters Names [Almost Completed]
- Ingredients, Dishes, Drinks [Completed]
- Notifications [Half-Completed]
- Girl's Interaction Menu [Almost Completed]
- Cooking Menu [Almost Completed]
- Serving Food Menu [Half-Completed]
- Buying Menu [Almost Completed]
- Map Menu [Completed]
- Sex Status Mirror [Half-Completed]
- Lewd Services Menu [Half-Completed]
- Managing Business Menu [Completed]
- Upgrading Menu [Almost Completed]
- Unlocking New Recipes [Completed]
- Loading Screen Tips [Almost Completed]
- More been revised...

Story Events [Everything below is completed]:

Prologue:
- [ v2 ] Marcus death & The Debt
Tutorial:
- [ v2 ] Intro, Serving a Drink & Moving to Next Turn
- [ v2 ] After Work Break & Action Points
- [ v2 ] Next Day & Serving Food
- [ v2 ] Types of Turns & Another Break
- [ v2 ] Buying Ingredients & Drinks
- [ v1 ] Roy Introduction & Cooking
- [ v1 ] Weekly Debt & Girl's Status Mirror
- [ v1 ] Lewd Services
- [ v1 ] Managing Employees
- [ v1 ] Upgrading
- [ v1 ] Learning New Recipes
- [ v1 ] Talk with Tommy about Roy intentions
- [ v1 ] Tommy talks about Help Section
- [ v1 ] Leonard comes to get his money + Tutorial End
Free Gameplay:
- [ v1 ] Weekly Interest Paid
- [ v1 ] Fail to pay the Weekly Interest
- [ v1 ] Tommy's Lewd Service Guidance for the girls start
- [ v1 ] About the Nobles Luck-based Game
- More been revised...

Mizuki Events
- [ v2 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 1
- [ v1 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 2
- [ v1 ] Mizuki Helps Roy to Cook 3
- [ v2 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 1
- [ v1 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 2
- [ v1 ] Mizuki & Roy Date 3
- [ v1 ] Mizuki Lewd Service - Undressing 1
- More been revised...

Aoi Events
- [ v1 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 1
- [ v1 ] Aoi Helps Roy to Cook 2
- [ v2 ] Aoi Lewd Service - Undressing 1
- More been revised...

I attached a .rar file wich contain a bunch of text files with the Edited Translation. NOTE: This has to little content yet.
For those that don't know where to put them: "Welcome to the Sexy Bar\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text"
You unzip (all the text files in the rar) and replace files in that folder.

The following is a summary of what does each text file contain:

"_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" : Here's all the Interface & Menus + All the Pending Revision Stuff.
"Story Events.txt" : Here's all the Story Events.
"Mizuki Events.txt" : Here's all Mizuki Events.
"Aoi Events.txt" : Here's all Aoi Events.

Next, there are a bunch of "Repetitions" files. Some text lines have many, many variations, specifically those that involve stuff like money.
So I had to create dedicated text files only for those. Because they have hundreds of lines where only one number changes.

"Repetitions - Action Power.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Favorability.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Libido.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Money - 150.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Money - 500.txt"
"Repetitions - Required Money - 1000.txt"

I tried to label them to make them easy to navigate and edit, in case you want to customize them or make any correction.
When I finish this I plan to do a recheck on everything.
i put the files in the translation folder but i don't think the translation is being applied

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
i put the files in the translation folder but i don't think the translation is being applied
Hmm, can you post a screenshot of the folder where the text files are?
There shouldn't be any extra steps. So maybe I messed up the instructions.

In the Title Screen, check how the button to start a new game looks like:
- If it say "NewGame" (without a space in between) then the translation is not been applied.
- If it say "New Game" (with a space) then the translation has been aplied.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Hmm, can you post a screenshot of the folder where the text files are?
There shouldn't be any extra steps. So maybe I messed up the instructions.

In the Title Screen, check how the button to start a new game looks like:
- If it say "NewGame" (without a space in between) then the translation is not been applied.
- If it say "New Game" (with a space) then the translation has been aplied.
its new game so there is a space maybe i was looking at a untranslated event

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
its new game so there is a space maybe i was looking at a untranslated event
Yeah maybe it's an event that I have yet to edit.
There still too few content edited.
Also, not sure if you read it, but some text lines fully depend of if you are using the same Main Character name that I used when doing the translation.
In any case, if you want me to check if it's something that should be already translated, post a screenshot and I will look at it.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Great work so far!
Just wanted to let you know something I noticed when I poked around in one of the newer games.
Most if not all the dialogue and ui files are in the TavernH_data/Streamingassets folders of the game.

I was actually tempted to take a wack at translating one of kegani's games that are in the unity engine, while waiting for the new one to release.
Just don't know if there's anything you need to think of when removing the auto translator

faptainsmutlord

Feb 11, 2019
Previously, an user by the name of Tehhetteh had uploaded a gallery file, but some of the scenes were missing from it. Here is an updated one, with some of the CG collections that did not make it into the game, or weren't present as scenes as well.

How to use?

Go to this directory on your PC:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\TavernH\Save

This is where your save files are. In this folder you should see a notepad file called "Memory". Download the file attached below and paste it into the said folder. When you receive the prompt that there is already a file with the same name present, select "Replace file". Now, launch the game and your memory/gallery should be complete.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020

I decided to start from zero, there isn't much yet.

Nice. I didn't know there was a real translation being done. Keep up the good work.

I was actually doing a manual translation of the UI to make it easier on the eyes before finding out about your translation.
I checked your UI translations and found a few things that might help you.
I'll post my own UI translation if you or anyone else wants to use or adapt them.

First> You don't need those repetition translation files.
AutoTranslator supports regex replacement and regex splitters to help with that.
A bit late now that you already generated that whole table of repetitions but if you need to use it in the future I'll leave it here how to do it.

Here are some that I used that should make all UI text + variable work:
At least the ones that I found so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In-depth explanation on how to use regex if anyone cares(long):

Hope it helps.

Great work so far!

Just wanted to let you know something I noticed when I poked around in one of the newer games.

Most if not all the dialogue and ui files are in the TavernH_data/Streamingassets folders of the game.

I was actually tempted to take a wack at translating one of kegani's games that are in the unity engine, while waiting for the new one to release.

Just don't know if there's anything you need to think of when removing the auto translator
Cool, I actually didn't notice this existed.
On this game it seems that they started doing the english built-in MTL but gave up in the middle of it.
If you put the game built-in language to english you'll see that most of the game will turn blank because of the missing translations.

But on the latest game, the bandits one, it all seems to work fine with their own MTL translation. So it should be really only replace the string on the right columns like you suspect.

Just be carefull if you see wierd things that seems like a variable.
For example on this game there is:
OuterConvMain5,もう[m]君、エッチなんだから…,,
The [m] will be replaced by the protagonist name so you need to keep that in mind when translating.
(the ',' are the table cells separators, the 2 empty ones are for the ch and en translations that this game does not have)
You'll also need to be carefull with the \n(endline) placements and word sizes, the UI will cut works if they are too long.

Good luck if you really decide to give it a go.

Last edited:

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Nice. I didn't know there was a real translation being done. Keep up the good work.

I was actually doing a manual translation of the UI to make it easier on the eyes before finding out about your translation.
I checked your UI translations and found a few things that might help you.
I'll post my own UI translation if you or anyone else wants to use or adapt them.

First> You don't need those repetition translation files.
AutoTranslator supports regex replacement and regex splitters to help with that.
A bit late now that you already generated that whole table of repetitions but if you need to use it in the future I'll leave it here how to do it.

Here are some that I used that should make all UI text + variable work:
At least the ones that I found so far.

In-depth explanation on how to use regex if anyone cares(long):

Hope it helps.

Cool, I actually didn't notice this existed.
On this game it seems that they started doing the english built-in MTL but gave up in the middle of it.
If you put the game built-in language to english you'll see that most of the game will turn blank because of the missing translations.

But on the latest game, the bandits one, it all seems to work fine with their own MTL translation. So it should be really only replace the string on the right columns like you suspect.

Just be carefull if you see wierd things that seems like a variable.
For example on this game there is:
OuterConvMain5,もう[m]君、エッチなんだから…,,
The [m] will be replaced by the protagonist name so you need to keep that in mind when translating.
(the ',' are the table cells separators, the 2 empty ones are for the ch and en translations that this game does not have)
You'll also need to be carefull with the \n(endline) placements and word sizes, the UI will cut works if they are too long.

Good luck if you really decide to give it a go.
Woah! that really helps, I don't really know much about how Auto Translator works, so this information it's great, I'll surely use it for the Time Loop NTR Revision.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
is there any option to change the language in this game? i've noticed that you can play in JP for NTR Time Loop but not this?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
is there any option to change the language in this game? i've noticed that you can play in JP for NTR Time Loop but not this?
There is. This game is dynamically translated using Unity AutoTranslator.
If you press alt+0 inside the game a window will appear where you can set if the translated text is shown or not.
Also make sure to put '-----' inside the "Select a Translator" of you'll be doing requests to google translate even if you are not using the translations. alt+t is a hotkey to toggle between jap/trans too.

I've posted a file on the post above which I manually translated only the game UI and left the japanese text alone.
To use it you can put the 'myEngUI.text' inside the folder "AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/"
Also make sure to delete the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" and set the Translator at the alt+0 window to '------' to make sure it'll not generate automatic translations again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aizu94

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
There is. This game is dynamically translated using Unity AutoTranslator.
If you press alt+0 inside the game a window will appear where you can set if the translated text is shown or not.
Also make sure to put '-----' inside the "Select a Translator" of you'll be doing requests to google translate even if you are not using the translations. alt+t is a hotkey to toggle between jap/trans too.

I've posted a file on the post above which I manually translated only the game UI and left the japanese text alone.
To use it you can put the 'myEngUI.text' inside the folder "AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text/"
Also make sure to delete the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" and set the Translator at the alt+0 window to '------' to make sure it'll not generate automatic translations again.
thx for the help

i do wish the dev would include those hotkeys/shortcuts in the readme file, lol

one more question tho, can you actually prevent Tommy (or whatever his name is) from executing his sex/lewd lesson?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
thx for the help

i do wish the dev would include those hotkeys/shortcuts in the readme file, lol

one more question tho, can you actually prevent Tommy (or whatever his name is) from executing his sex/lewd lesson?
That's not on the dev, the unity autotranslator does not come with the game probably. Its an external tool that you can use on any unity game.

The game actually has an option to stop tomii lessons after you complete the game once.
Its on the business management (scroll with eye icon). On the bottom right, you can scroll down and there are several flags to lock affection increase along with no Tomii lessons.

Last edited:

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Any pogress?
In the post there's a small summary of what I have edited, but these last days I have been busy, so I haven't updated it in while.

There's still lot of un-edited stuff, hard to say exactly, but I would guess that I have edited like 50% of it.

Reactions: rokrad

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
That's not on the dev, the unity autotranslator does not come with the game probably. Its an external tool that you can use on any unity game.

The game actually has an option to stop tomii lessons after you complete the game once.
Its on the business management (scroll with eye icon). On the bottom right, you can scroll down and there are several flags to lock affection increase along with no Tomii lessons.
ahh, so it's impossible to stop him on your first run eh

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
How do we finish the game if I may ask?
Is there a time limit or something?
Or is there some goals to reach?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
How do we finish the game if I may ask?
Is there a time limit or something?
Or is there some goals to reach?
The game has an "optional" ending so to speak.
In other words, once you have reached a certain point in the game, they give you the last weekly interest to pay, but it's not due to 6 days, instead it's 999.

I don't know if it's a fixed time or it depends on how many successful payment you have done, but I think it's the first.

So the game continue until you choose to pay that last one. Once you do that, you get an Ending wich depends on the girls pregnancies.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes