3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Alpharius2808

Jul 9, 2020
You know what, fuck it! I'm going to start learning japanese now, I'm gonna use my nnn in atleast learning the alphabet, so in december I can atleast read out what on my screen, I probably still dont have a clue in what the im reading, but im too pent up then to even care. My net sucks harder than anyone of the hoes here, it takes half a minute to translate anything and the end product is just a garbled mess. my 2 and a half brain cells will be more useful in learning a goddamn new language than in trying to fathom whats the meaning of the oracle the mtl gods bless me with.

Last edited:
Reactions: eskel2121

Renny102

Sep 24, 2021
guys the game is not translated for me, it's all in japanese i pressed on reipatcher and it didn't do anything why doesn't it work?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
guys the game is not translated for me, it's all in japanese i pressed on reipatcher and it didn't do anything why doesn't it work?
It's an automated translation, you need internet connection and then it takes few seconds to translate a page.
Alternatively get already translation files from one of the posts here, but this should only work on some lines I think.
(Autotranslator stores every already translated line in a .txt file so it doesn't have to translate the same line twice)

Renny102

Sep 24, 2021
It's an automated translation, you need internet connection and then it takes few seconds to translate a page.
Alternatively get already translation files from one of the posts here, but this should only work on some lines I think.
(Autotranslator stores every already translated line in a .txt file so it doesn't have to translate the same line twice)
thank you

wollert84

Aug 8, 2021
I did some experimenting to see if I was able to avoid the soft-lock end of the forced pregnancy by unknown entities you get if you can't keep the girls away from uncle Tommy before the truth of the situation comes to light, which occurs after you´ve seen both girls get completely naked for the bath. Because I was very confused as to why the girls went into the bath with Tommy even if the option was disabled in NG+. And I couldn't figure it out from the comments already made.

Turns out if you keep both girls "pure" so to say, up to blowjob service until you get to that point you essentialy remove uncle Tommy from the game for as long as you stay in infinity mode. The girls training stops with Aoi giving uncle Tommy a blowjob, which is revealed in the Staff Management window (Aoi gets 1 count of fellatio after the bath), also something she reveals if you get to the bad-end were the girls reveal the truth of that bath incidents and basicly takes Tommy's side.

With that said I liked the game, once you got over the frustration of figuring out mechanics which were hard to understand due to MTL. Nice that you get the choice between different girls and I am beyond myself that we got Aoi, a non-thicc, slender, long black-haired classic anime beauty for once. If only she also wore glasses, business like clothes and were cold on the surface, but one is left to dream. Instead we get a cheeky closet pervert with rape fantasies, a unknown anal-fetish who enjoy getting caught cheating without any sadistic tendencies, but besides Gentle-girl Yuna (shoutout) she is best girl. I don't care about twin-tails thicc boob monster.

MC is definitly a cuck extraordinaiore, getting off on the fantasy of the girls getting it on during the mystery events (daddy in toilet, break-room scenes etc) to climaxing while his LI flaunts her cheating out in the open in his face to running away with an erection. Really capturing his mix of arousal with gut-wrenching feeling of betrayal.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
I need a guide or something because I'm losing my patience, I've been stuck on this screen forever, I cheated and even bought resources from every point on the map, I have 0 action points, I can't do anything, please does someone have a guide or a full save, this game is incredibly dry on explaining what to do -.- 1636501139152.png

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I need a guide or something because I'm losing my patience, I've been stuck on this screen forever, I cheated and even bought resources from every point on the map, I have 0 action points, I can't do anything, please does someone have a guide or a full save, this game is incredibly dry on explaining what to do -.- View attachment 1493114
You're in a Tutorial, you're supposed to unlock trade with the village next to you and buy one package (5units) of wine, or if you already done that click on the bar and buy an upgrade.
I'd also advice you to restart without cheating, game is much better when you have to play it.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone know how to stop Tommy from whoring the girls out to the public in the toilets? I'm not trying to stop Tommy from touching them at all, just stop him whoring them out.

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\TavernH\Save

100% Memory Gallery

EDIT: Right-click the "Memory.txt" and save link as. This will save the file instead of opening it.
it does not work please place in zip/rar format to be extracted

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone know how to stop Tommy from whoring the girls out to the public in the toilets? I'm not trying to stop Tommy from touching them at all, just stop him whoring them out.
You can not. But if you are a lover, then after the 4th time there will be no consequences and according to the plot, Tommy will only touch the girl.
it does not work please place in zip/rar format to be extracted

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I realize the game received its last update over a year ago and so him listening to this request is already very low. However, I'm going to try and ask it, anyway. Spoilering request and explanation of it to shorten post length. (God I type a lot.)

Anyone know how I could get in contact with the creator to request a small update to this game? I'm not sure if he'd see a comment post on an old blog post. Or if posting about this game on a blog post about the game he's currently developing would be inappropriate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how I can make this request without being rude and explain it in a way he can understand?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I realize the game received its last update over a year ago and so him listening to this request is already very low. However, I'm going to try and ask it, anyway. Spoilering request and explanation of it to shorten post length. (God I type a lot.)

Anyone know how I could get in contact with the creator to request a small update to this game? I'm not sure if he'd see a comment post on an old blog post. Or if posting about this game on a blog post about the game he's currently developing would be inappropriate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know how I can make this request without being rude and explain it in a way he can understand?
I doubt he is going to do something like that, if you see the game he made after this one "Time Loop NTR" and the one he is creating right now, whoring the girls is a main point of his games so i dont see it much possible but who knows maybe in a future game he could listen to some requests.
I dont know a direct way to cantact him but here is a blog where he post updates and progress of the games he makes and you can comment on the newest post and hope for him to see it.

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
This game is broken it will bring it to the menu and nothing else is working...(n)
((Mainly that in the description of the installation is Extract and run))

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know anything about finding married women? this is mentioned but I haven't seen it happen.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know anything about finding married women? this is mentioned but I haven't seen it happen.
The final day area (forest) has non-stop orgy, some of the background NPC's are supposed to be cheating/married I think.

The only other woman that appear in game are the extra maids you can hire, and they only get animations during normal gameplay.

Reactions: Doety
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes