3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

MikeFred5

Dec 29, 2019
When i start the game, title screen dont have any text and buttons doesnt work. What should i do???

Sorry for bad english

Oct 25, 2019
His new game gonna be released tomorrow, 14 may, and i`m hyped af for it, i just hope for someone to translate it asap i don`t cate if it machine or not!!
NTR Loop already has an english MTL within the game, heck even Welcome to the Sexy Bar already has one included making the AutoTranslator kind of pointless. All you have to do find the LanguageSettings.txt file, change Language=0 to Language=1, save the changes and boot the game.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I believe more people should like time loop NTR vs sexy bar, since time loop is easier to play through. These two games have the same base, but sexy bar give you more choice, but also many hard choice.

both 2 girls in game, sexy bar let you choose which girl want to be with, and time loop has choosen for you. actually if you cheat the gold, you can have both girls with good feel.

of course, the sexy bar, once the girl have sex with other ppl, the MC will start with fuck cap, this is most wired and sad.

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
Hoooly shit that looks hot as hell. Might be the next project after this if I like the rest of the game. I'm gonna try it out when I have the time.

Edit regarding Time Loop NTR: Christ, translation of the UI alone will take quite a while. I've only tried the game out to the start of free-play, and there's sooo much shit. A few annoying things:
1) The calender UI is an image, meaning I can't clean it up nor can the Auto translator even give you some butchered translations.
2) The main heroine's name is constantly translated as "Lobe" which is really irking me. Her name is supposed to be Kotoha, with her name's kanji meaning "Harp" and "Leaf".
3)Seems like editing the player's name doesn't work in trial version, so luckily I stopped where I did. Game seems way larger in scope this time too, so that's great.

Anyway, I'll probably try to translate that game once the full version is out., but only after completing TavernH. If anyone has any idea on how to edit the definitions themselves or even run the translator through DeepL instead, it'd be a godsend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit (13/5/21):
Completely finished ALL the bathroom scenes for both Aoi and Mizuki! Yes, even the bathroom truth! Enjoy~~!!!!

There's also some stuff this time that might get a little lost in translation, so let me try my best to explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are doing god's work

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I downloaded the mega link to 1.30 in here but it keeps telling me that it is the trial version wtf?

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
is there any new update or 1.6 latest one? Kinda want to replay the game.

I did completed almost all 1.6 content so either new content or im gonna give another game a go. Saw the "Time loop ntr" and its look promising

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
is there any new update or 1.6 latest one? Kinda want to replay the game.

I did completed almost all 1.6 content so either new content or im gonna give another game a go. Saw the "Time loop ntr" and its look promising
no more, the sexy bar and time loop ntr are both complete game, won't be any new version. the Dev has start work on new game.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a Netorase option (where the MC willingly lets the girls get shared) or this is purely NTR where the girls che

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a Netorase option (where the MC willingly lets the girls get shared) or this is purely NTR where the girls che
Most of the sex scenes have protagonist whoring the girls out for profit, although out of necessity. (and the scenes tend to feature girls going further than he thinks once they get corrupted)
But there is no proper swinging scenes where the protagonist fucks other man's girl, or is otherwise consider other man's sexual equal.

Reactions: masMalkar

Paragui

Apr 24, 2021
How do I complete the game? It seems I’m in endless loop after seeing uncle coming out as bad guy.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How do I complete the game? It seems I’m in endless loop after seeing uncle coming out as bad guy.
By that point paying the final debt payment unlocks the endings depending on who got the girls pregnant.

Paragui

Apr 24, 2021
By that point paying the final debt payment unlocks the endings depending on who got the girls pregnant.
It says I can’t pay my debt. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to refresh and play on easy mode this time. Thanks anyways.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes