3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

jimthenotrealguy

Jun 9, 2017
ok so up front not a fan of ntr, just to be clear. so i played the game with the mentality to avoid all unavoidable ntr. So the win con is get both pregnant, there are three ways to go about it: use cheats, save scum, or play on easy and focus on getting the employees perk to do naughty customer requests. So over all there are 10 total unavoidable ntr events in the game, one strip request in the tutorial, roy cook scene at least once, and each girl has four bath’s with tommy. So just a note i know about the “truth of bath” memory, but there is evidence that the girls might have not had sex with tommy in the last bath scenes if you keep there corruption and libido down. so the mirror and the employee menu doesnt show them having had sex post, and from the test i ran it doesnt mark him as the first slept with after the scene. Also the scene were you have sex with them has a line that says your the only man they have had, it remains after the bath scenes, were as it doesnt if they have sex with anyone else. also this should be a complete full gallery for anyone who doesnt want to play this but likes the art style.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
just beat the game and you unlock all scene. even if you didn't unlock it by yourself. works for me

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Why cant i click on the curtain to listen dialogue when the girl has 999 H ? it doesnt work for some reason
1) It needs to be 999 arousal at the start of the turn, and you will see action happening also in the magic mirrow if it happens.
2) You need to find the right spot (IIRC it's somewhere near the top of the curtain), click around some more until you trigger it.

Reactions: jack26666

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Can someone help me? Wanted to check it out so I downloaded it. I didn't have any errors but when I open the game and I'm in on the title screen the brackets are empty and I can't do anything.

Is there any solution to it?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Can someone help me? Wanted to check it out so I downloaded it. I didn't have any errors but when I open the game and I'm in on the title screen the brackets are empty and I can't do anything.

Is there any solution to it?
did you extract it ?

• Haha
Reactions: Psajchol

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
did you extract it ?
Wow, amazing advice xD How else would I start the game in a first place?

Aside from that I literally just found out - no kidding I did basically by accident - a reason why it went to shit. Turns out that a letter used in my alphabet caused it so I just turned it on another user without it.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
so even if you manage knock up one up you still get bad ending, she basically wants strip, etc. if you cheat the game do you get another ending?
guess there is no good end when you get cucked,

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
can someone do a mod for this to get rid of the magic curtain and when this new game is coming out. i saw the video. it look good.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The trial for Kegani's new game has been released! It looks :PogChamp:

Reactions: kvo

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
A couple of cheat

F1 Gold
F2 Reputation
F3 Naughty Rep

to unzip copy and overwrite in "TavernH_Data\Managed"
(i didn't play the game, so if there are any values more important than those ones i'll add them)
i cant download all time send me to theatar

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
the trial of the new game is out. and if someone would like to translate it plz let me know if u do. i will be hapy fapper:)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
hey i play the demo. it was good. it even have pregnancy. but you can you go up to one year. you can download here. i finish the demo. it say that it will be full release on may.

Last edited:

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
hey i play the demo. it was good. it even have pregnancy. but you can you go up to one year. you can download here.

just asking. did u kno that u could pick up the trial from the JP version of DLsite and get a translator(forgot which one for unity games.) faster than download from there right?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
just asking. did u kno that u could pick up the trial from the JP version of DLsite and get a translator(forgot which one for unity games.) faster than download from there right?
i couldn't find the game i want to play. so i went to another site that i always go to and this game appear. i understand little what you saying. plus it no point to download translator. if someone already did translator for you. plus f95 don't have the demo

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
i couldn't find the game i want to play. so i went to another site that i always go to and this game appear. i understand little what you saying. plus it no point to download translator. if someone already did translator for you. plus f95 don't have the demo
I think the point is, is that svscomics takes a long ass time to download hours sometimes, where downloading the demo and installing the unity translator takes around 2-5 min depending how fast your internet is. And f95 doesnt need the demo since you can find the demo for free at the website dlsite. Its your prerogative on what you wanna do, but its another option people have.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes