3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

hatingona

Jul 18, 2017
is there a guide on how to get certain events? i know that you unlock everything after clearing the game, but i want to see how you can get the CG like the "drunk break room scenes" scenes or the "cheating forest/anal/sex" scenes.

I actually like this game despite the MTL and poor art. The "implied sex" of the curtain scenes is really what gets me.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
The drunk break room is when the heroine reaches 999 ''lust''. Next normal day period she will be fucking a guest in the room with the curtains. You can watch the scene by clicking on the curtains. For cheating forest she needs to have service level S or SS. (forget which one) and she will go there at nights (you will find cloths on the ground) I dont know how the different scenes there are unlocked. Might be S+ ranks in specific service skills.

Reactions: hatingona

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Since I was able to do it without cheatengine its possible on another day. With normal play I'm not sure if its possible to get them both at high enough affection and lust on the same day. You have to do one first, then use her for the rest of the cooking while you raise the other's affection and confess to her too.
the heck? You just need to set them with 500 of affection, then little but seccure increase the lust of them with kisses and naughty task

monstter_

Aug 23, 2020
where can i find more ntr games with mc's viewpoint? (like this one with the silhouttes, or not revealing 100% of the H scenes...like this one too.)

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
where can i find more ntr games with mc's viewpoint? (like this one with the silhouttes, or not revealing 100% of the H scenes...like this one too.)
There's a couple earlier NTR games by the author: and both are in Unity and can be machine translated similar to this one (there's a link to unity machine autotranslator somewhere in that threads). They are both card battle games, with older ones having better balance of actual gameplay (and there's quite a lot of it). is not unity and I don't know of good way to machine translate it bar Textractor, which it's unplayable with IMO.

There's the NTR classics of NTR RPG and NTR RPG 2. There are some similar pixel games: D.P., and "western" imitations of Merry H-Mas and Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 1

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
the heck? You just need to set them with 500 of affection, then little but seccure increase the lust of them with kisses and naughty task
Which you can't do on the same day. That was my point. You have to raise the affection of one, confess to her then level the other after.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there a guide available or is the NTR unavoidable?
Throw one girl to the wolves, and don't let another one have sex* with anyone but you. Get her pregnant for ending.

*some non-penetrative sex with clients is fine. This includes whoring action during the day at low min lust value.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes