3.50 star(s) 22 Votes
Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't it that he had fixed the bugs? When they are unfaithful at the bar, in the employee room, they don't let me see any of the scenes.

zxcasdqwe1234

Jan 24, 2020
Could someone explain how to win in the Baseball fist mini game? What are the pairs I need to aim for?
It's literally just RNG so far as I know, save beforehand if you don't want your girl's minimum lust to raise by something ridiculous, as it felt like it makes it jump up between 75-200

Spacetronaut

Apr 16, 2018
Could someone explain how to win in the Baseball fist mini game? What are the pairs I need to aim for?
I've noticed when specific Japanese characters pop up in specific spots on the guys, it pretty much always counts as a round won for me. Trial and error with those and figure out which ones work for you.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I tried this game myself a while ago but the art seemed inconsistent (as if two different artists worked on the game) and overall art quality seemed mediocre. I'm surprised this got such high ratings but hey who am I to complain, you do you. NTR etc is fine in my books but the overall game quality is just very poor in my opinion.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this game as an NTR lover. Even if you get passed the machine translations the story isn't really satisfying if you're looking for NTR. You've got a cook who's slowly groping his way to sex with your girls, a loan shark and a perverted uncle. All of it is really short.

I should probably mentioned that I used cheatengine to get the NTR scenes as fast as possible. If you played the game normally you would get sick of the grind real quick for unsatisfying sex scenes.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this game as an NTR lover. Even if you get passed the machine translations the story isn't really satisfying if you're looking for NTR. You've got a cook who's slowly groping his way to sex with your girls, a loan shark and a perverted uncle. All of it is really short.

I should probably mentioned that I used cheatengine to get the NTR scenes as fast as possible. If you played the game normally you would get sick of the grind real quick for unsatisfying sex scenes.
The whole point is to get punished with forced netorare despite your hard work, it's how netorare supposed to be. You can't understand whether it's any good or not if you cheat your way around the game.

Evil987

May 27, 2018

i'm a ntr lover and i love this game, it's simple and satisfying. yeah there is a lot that can be improved and its a bit grindy but i pray for more games like this one. the game punish you hard with ntr for every mistake/bad choice like use both the girls to make money, and in the end if u have rushed your first playtrough with cheat of course u can't feel it.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
The whole point is to get punished with forced netorare despite your hard work, it's how netorare supposed to be. You can't understand whether it's any good or not if you cheat your way around the game.
You must have missed the other NTR endings if you think you can reach those quickly without cheating.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I tried this game myself a while ago but the art seemed inconsistent (as if two different artists worked on the game) and overall art quality seemed mediocre. I'm surprised this got such high ratings but hey who am I to complain, you do you. NTR etc is fine in my books but the overall game quality is just very poor in my opinion.
When you've seen more art/images, then at some point you start caring more about details in art style and how much it fits the game or how much you like it, rather then how complex drawn the art is. The art of this game is good enough for what its used for.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks great.... only If I could just understand anything beyond some few English words in the Title Screen xD

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
After day x (I think 5-6 weeks) you will see an ending based on who get which girl pregnant after you pay the last debt.
If you don't pay this debt, you can go forever.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes