3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
I think that the downloads are broken, I've tried every single one and tried multiple rar openers and nothing has worked :/

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
The game ain't consistent.

Even if the MC manage to have sex with one of the girls, the game treats the MC as if he is still a virgin.
That the girl and the MC didn't do anything, as if they weren't lovers.
That's the only thing why I am annoyed with the Tommy scenes because nothing make sense about it.
Since they don't acknowledge anything what the player did the NTR potential is wasted.

How do you even make the girls pregnant for the Hero anyway? Do you have to do it 100 times or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: horny_bastard_95

michika

Jun 13, 2017
This is too shady. Someone mentioned this is not the latest version. And then, hmm.. NTR = English with no MTL bracket.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is too shady. Someone mentioned this is not the latest version. And then, hmm.. NTR = English with no MTL bracket.
I will let you in on a secret. It IS, in fact, MTL.
Unity game.
+ XUnity Auto Translator... Plugin?, I guess. And there you have it.
Still only 'translate.google.com' MTL shit, though.

bredled1442

Jul 1, 2020
this on-the-fly mtl is worse than normal, you have to wait for every. single. line. to get translated. unless my computer's really that slow.

Reactions: Ktwoc
Jul 20, 2019
After playing a little bit through this game, it's quite got many exciting NTR mechanics and even with the MTL it's a decent fap. Although, the experience would be 100x better if there was a proper translation :(

Reactions: Pyrrical

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\TavernH\Save

100% Memory Gallery

EDIT: Right-click the "Memory.txt" and save link as. This will save the file instead of opening it.
There's no "SAVE" folder (that i can see). On a side note, i cannot find the folder where my own save data is stored

Nevermind, I am an idiot, i didn't read properly and i had to unhide the appdata folder.

But with that said, i added the document to the folder but it hasn't updated or unlocked the memory gallery? Do i need a full save as well??

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
There's no "SAVE" folder (that i can see). On a side note, i cannot find the folder where my own save data is stored

Nevermind, I am an idiot, i didn't read properly and i had to unhide the appdata folder.

But with that said, i added the document to the folder but it hasn't updated or unlocked the memory gallery? Do i need a full save as well??
And how do you unhide the appdata folder? I cant find it either

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018

if you get it to work after you unhide the folder, let me know.
Yea it worked for me, make sure you rename the Saved file as "Memory" and place it in the save folder, when it asks to replace the one already in there click yes

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes