Others - TRAiNiNG- KYO-DAI GENKA Spinoff [Final] [KANAI]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Snakewood

This is a fun little game made by the artist Kanai from Pixiv. Perfect if you're already a fan of his art or just wanna see some softcore femdom wrestling. The game gives you 3 girls to choose from and from there get put in various situations depending on the choices you make. All the girls are cute and have their unique charms/personality. It's a fairly short game and you can get through all the scenarios in 30-ish minutes but there is a good amount of nice looking CGs.

Overall if you like the girls on the cover or are into femdom content I definitely recommend playing this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

anon280

Short and boring.

Content
    You choose a girl and after two images with some action text - it's over. Make saves to avoid skipping the beginning. But it's not like there's much to see - 3 images per girl (the 3 of them).

Ero content
    Didn't even give me a chub. The scenes (if I'm so bold to call them that) barely scratched the surface of femdom mixed fighting... even as an ecchi. Meaning; the content is bland - nothing spicy. The dude gets grappled and stifled into one of the girls' crevices but there just isn't enough going on in the art or the scenes.

Art
    The images are very tame imo - barely drawn with erotic intent. But the art is simple and nice, I would like to check out more of his work. Didn't like the longish necks drawn for the shorter females (sister and blonde) though - looks odd.

Not all games/VNs need sex/nudity to be erotic but this one ain't it chief. It would have a better chance as a comic - the game/vn element does nothing more with it.