Others TRAiNiNG- KYO-DAI GENKA Spinoff [Final] [KANAI]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Imagine going into the thread of a game with tags you don't like, just to tell everyone how much you don't like it.
... Do you even know how tags work? i can click on something and not see the tags via Similar Threads 1627931316177.png
Please think before you type. Such as i need to do the same. :|
Also shall I mention sharing my personal opinion is not against TOS. I was not targeting anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67
Aug 22, 2020
... Do you even know how tags work? i can click on something and not see the tags via Similar Threads View attachment 1332432
Please think before you type. Such as i need to do the same. :|
Also shall I mention sharing my personal opinion is not against TOS. I was not targeting anyone.
Which is why you can exclude tags in search and what's new. Now, even if you opened a similar thread and saw that the game's theme or mechanics don't cater to your interests, is it worth commenting about it?

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
So many people bitching about no sexual content. Yet you guys are totally cool with Doki Doki getting posted on the forum. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
So apparently there's suppose to be a zip file with all the CGs that comes with the game but it's not included in the download links. Any chance somebody has that and could upload it here? White Bomber

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
So apparently there's suppose to be a zip file with all the CGs that comes with the game but it's not included in the download links. Any chance somebody has that and could upload it here? White Bomber
here you go, along with the first manga.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes