VN - Ren'Py - Training Slayer [v53.0] [BokunDev]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + The only good point I can see is it's having girls from Demon Slayer, so unless you are not a fan the game has no good point at all, and even if you are a fan, thanks to bad points enjoying this game is almost impossible.

Bad Points
    - This game has by far one of the worst plots I have ever seen... Like seriously you already have a big pile of plot, story, and characters on your hand, how you can mess up with all that content already handed to you by using Demon Slayer? What was that a nonsense plot? MC gets attacked by Oni, Mitsuri (by your name ''Master'') saves him, and despite not knowing him at all takes him with her to train, and then we meet with Shinobu (by your name ''Sensei'') and after that, we start playing with sandbox gameplay... Who is MC? What's his role in the story? Your plot literally answered nothing, how all of these supposed to make any sense at all?
    - Aside from the plot we have no main story nor character stories or developments either.
    - HUD/IU looks bad and cheap.
    - Translation is bad, but not terrible at least...
    - The game is grindy.
    - Visually it doesn't look good at all, it's not detailed enough, and looks a bit low-quality.

For The End
    I see no point in playing this game, it's so soulless almost feels like written by AI, don't recommend anyone to play and waste your time on it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ares Dynasty

it's really good so far, all it needs is optional character design for the person you play as and some in depth story for each character.
    It would also be nice if you could have actual relationships with each character in game plus a better system for stats plus outfits for your own character in game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bloopy132231

Ngl this did pretty good in every way imaginable, but I wanted a cum inside their pussy option which I hope you add in future updates, second what do we do if they're asleep? Or masturbating? We just watch them? We really need some kind of sex position other than doggy style maybe missionary or stand and carry! Something like that, I'm kinda running out of ideas for ya, also please do NOT add NTR it's kinda not a thing anyone wants, if you may you should also add more voices, not just some basic stuff, also uhh make sure to fix the story coz I don't see any storyline yet. Good luck dev!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

InnocentKiss5

Graphic or art is great no oversized fatass or saggy breasts and I like that there's at least grinding instead of no options and simply following a set course makes me believe they'll have options instead of a boring story course English off but not something I don't expect much from some developers but otherwise looking forward to the game
  5. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v4.0
    considering how high the version number I expected more content.

Plot: You are rando who somehow joins the canon cast to seduce them. There is currently already grind implemented but you can't really do anything with the girls except peep at them at night when they sleep. Everything is rushed through in like 2 lines.

The only sex scenes is that if you go to the shop, the "seller" (unnamed woman) is also a whore who will either suck or fuck your for money.

this is a koikatsu game with time slots (morning, afternoon, night). It says it is a trainer but so far the only training is that you can "train" to grind up your power stat

English is somewhat off, but not as bad as Engrish