3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Will the other project be free a month later such as Trampling Town or will it never be free?

Apr 19, 2020
Will the other project be free a month later such as Trampling Town or will it never be free?
Summer femdom school will be just like the Trampling town game and it will be free. After each new update the old one will be made available for free members on Patreon. I don't think the demo game she put out first will ever be made available though as it was too glitched to really be playable. She just had a relationship end though so I wouldn't expect her to update this page anytime soon. The new version of SFS was promised in the first week of March so after then is when I would expect it to be out for free.

Jan 8, 2023
Here is a couple of idea suggestions for the game

First is to have a helping out with the housecleaning were you are used by the girls as they are vacuum cleaning the floors or rugs while standing on you

Second is to have a hotel maid feather dusting a room were you are used by the girls as she is dusting the furniture while standing on you

Third the girls use you as their coat rack during the winter time to hang up their coats on

Reactions: World enjoyer
Apr 19, 2020
Personally, I'd like to see more unaware stuff. Like getting inside a pair of shoes that the girls borrow to each other or stomping you thinking you are a bug but with several girls stomping you. I'm unsure how being a coat rack is a fetish but then again I'm not sure what it is about being dominated by women that turns me on so much either so, to each their own.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Summer Femdom School updates will be just like Trampling Town ones and the game will be free. After each new update the old one will be made available for free members on Patreon.
Just checked on her Patreon, version 0.03 is already out. But even 0.01 is still locked, I thought by now 0.02 would be unlocked :(

Apr 19, 2020
I assumed she'd at least make it free on the Patreon. Oh well. I guess she is going through a break up and isn't motivated as much any longer. I hope the games come soon.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
ANY walkthrough for SFS?the new game by aery
You should read through the last couple of pages, kid... People here are asking for just "ANY link to download SFS" instead. Given the time that has passed, if a patron is watching this thread they would probably have provided the link to v0.01, at least.

Reactions: Tkl27
Jan 8, 2023
Does anyone know how to get permission into Eve's House and get more work scenarios at the hotel as I have only been a rug in the hotel for work and cleaning a lot too at the hotel?

Jan 8, 2023
It sure would be cool to see Eve your maid vacuum cleaning you while your are in Lib's as her carpet room

Also, let us have a choice in who we would like to own us in-game

Also maybe add an ironing scene were you are shrink and being pressed and ironed over by Eve in one of the 2 sisters' clothing

Also, is their an English version coming out soon too?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Has anyone been able to get to the inn through the pipe at 50%? It always tells me you can't go there yet.
I have tried it too, doesn't work
I just tried and had no trouble. Maybe you should do more normal-sized content with Bonnie? There're two scenes there for 50% sized player: one with Bonnie and the other with a castle guard (can't remember which one).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes