3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
I just tried and had no trouble. Maybe you should do more normal-sized content with Bonnie? There're two scenes there for 50% sized player: one with Bonnie and the other with a castle guard (can't remember which one).
You must go to the inn and spend the night three times without paying. Then Bonnie will make you work nights and you can use the pipe after then.

Apr 19, 2020
Just so everyone knows. If you get stuck and can't find or get to something in the game, Aery has details on each updated version of the game and where/how to get to the new scenes. If you want to see it all then go to her Patreon page and look up each update.
Have fun playing

xeroxemnas

Oct 17, 2020
You must go to the inn and spend the night three times without paying. Then Bonnie will make you work nights and you can use the pipe after then.
Still doesn't seem to work do I have to keep interacting with bonnie while she's sleeping or something?

Apr 19, 2020
After you get into trouble, it does take a couple of days until Bonnie needs you to work for a night. Just earn a bit of extra gold until the new dialog shows up and she tells you that you need to show up

xeroxemnas

Oct 17, 2020
After you get into trouble, it does take a couple of days until Bonnie needs you to work for a night. Just earn a bit of extra gold until the new dialog shows up and she tells you that you need to show up
It's just weird cause I show up one night then I can never go there at night again to work, she's always sleeping.

Apr 19, 2020
I'm trying to walk the line here and not give out spoilers but yes, once you have done the first job at night you can go there but she is sleeping.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm trying to walk the line here and not give out spoilers but yes, once you have done the first job at night you can go there but she is sleeping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not the way you put spoiler content, btw. Don't know if it's just me, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is everyone having the same issue?

Apr 19, 2020
I just scrolled back and the last upload for people to get Trample Town was the version 19 and it was a torrent. I complained about it as I have had several issues with torrents in the past. I don't see the version 20 upload for trampling town though. Either way, all I did was copy the free links to the older versions from her Patreon site. Mega is fast and as safe as the uploader. A much better way to get the game but feel feel to make your own effort so I get the chance to complain about it.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
SFS 0.01
Google Drive
Trampling town v0.20
Mega

Praise the lord Aery!
Here, it was uploaded in this page by this fella.
By the way, Could anyone trigger more than the first foot scene for Hannah? I think I'm missing Ms Mary's first foot scene (not sure if foot tease after purposely failing the first test was it), and I'm missing other 3 foot scenes for each of them.
I have 50 in both Hannah's feet and Ms Mary's feet, and I couldn't even trigger the second test. Do I need to get butt progress with them to see the remaining scenes? I ask this because I planned on playing foot fetish only, and didn't know if it was possible.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes