3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
The newest Trampling town game seems to have been improved on the bad English and spelling. Still needs a bit of work and some of her phrases are getting cut off due to the limited characters aloud but over all, she seems to just get out one update per month and keeps falling behind a few days each month.
If you just want the new animations then you kind of need each version but at least you can bring your saved game to each new version. I think she will miss next month entirely at this rate so don't expect and update until Halloween but in the mean time, the least I can do is give out the version 23 with the mini update.

I only got the cheapest membership so I can't give out the SFS 3 version even though version 4 is now out. All in all, I wasn't as impressed with that game. Grinding that long for such a small reward is not what I'm looking for in a game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The newest Trampling town game seems to have been improved on the bad English and spelling. Still needs a bit of work and some of her phrases are getting cut off due to the limited characters aloud but over all, she seems to just get out one update per month and keeps falling behind a few days each month.
If you just want the new animations then you kind of need each version but at least you can bring your saved game to each new version. I think she will miss next month entirely at this rate so don't expect and update until Halloween but in the mean time, the least I can do is give out the version 23 with the mini update.

Mega

I only got the cheapest membership so I can't give out the SFS 3 version even though version 4 is now out. All in all, I wasn't as impressed with that game. Grinding that long for such a small reward is not what I'm looking for in a game.
Cheapest or not, thank you for being an upload hero!

Reactions: Tkl27

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Trampling Town v0.23.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 500 MB/145 MB :

Reactions: eric78 and Vertexin
Apr 19, 2020
No sex, just bullying for bullying's sake.
I don't know how people like it
A lot of people seem to like the Summer Femdom School game and I think I gave a link to Version 2 a while back but I wasn't into it. Still, I try not to judge others for what makes them like a game for fear they might do the same for me.

Apr 19, 2020
I don't have it or version 3 for that matter. She did update the page here though so maybe she's back in full swing. I even got a thanks on the front page for the links I posted (hoping that wasn't sarcastic) so maybe she will open up the link for SFS V 0.3 for us poor people.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I don't have it or version 3 for that matter. She did update the page here though so maybe she's back in full swing. I even got a thanks on the front page for the links I posted (hoping that wasn't sarcastic) so maybe she will open up the link for SFS V 0.3 for us poor people.
The OP was edited by a mod, not by Aery.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
My version 0.02 of SFS is broken, the train doesn't leave the home station LoL

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes