• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Tramslation Request] Pervert Girlfriend's Lewd Life

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
anyone has a link to a working copy? I've downloaded a few but all of them lack some audio file.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.02. (Can be found of hentai-sharing.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

You need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan), or the game will crash on startup. Locale Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
1681059715256.png
1681059891026.png

Am I doing something wrong. This damn errors keep haunting me... ;(
I've downloaded the game from hentai-sharing, I've extracted starting the archive extraction program with a Japanese locale emulator and then I've replaced the www folder with the one provided in the previous post.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2533674

Am I doing something wrong. This damn error keep haunting me... ;(
Which game version are you using?
The version [230119][クックーショップ] 変態カノジョの淫蕩生活 (Ver1.02) [RJ421277] from hentai-sharing definitely does not have that issue.

If you are using that version and you're still getting that error, please try following this tutorial:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-7485672
(That needs to be done before extracting the game, or it doesn't do anything.)

Edit: The second Error that you've edited in after I wrote the reply is unmistakenly a system locale issue. Whatever emulator you are using is not working.

Last edited:

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Which game version are you using?
The version [230119][クックーショップ] 変態カノジョの淫蕩生活 (Ver1.02) [RJ421277] from hentai-sharing definitely does not have that issue.

If you are using that version and you're still getting that error, please try following this tutorial:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-7485672
(That needs to be done before extracting the game, or it doesn't do anything.)

Edit: The second Error that you've edited in after I wrote the reply is unmistakenly a system locale issue. Whatever emulator you are using is not working.
Thanks! Following your guide the errors are gone.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Japanese
- - - -

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Japanese
- - - -
does this version work on joiplay? the last time I checked this, it didn't. What I mean is, you would start the game > go through or skip tutorial > open pause menu > game crashes (says gettext something is not a float type something or something) :BootyTime:

Reactions: Bob466