Ren'Py - Abandoned - TransexEducation [v0.5] [Sweet Stick]

1. 3.00 star(s)

oldtaku

theres alot of animations and the gallery includes the surrounding dialog for each scene, so thats pretty cool, although it seems to just hard cut when ever someone cums, which nocks the whole experience down a bit.

the writing kinda sucks and to have anything happen in the game you have to follow the guide on the computer. if you don't cheat its terribly grindy since each person needs to be talked to 5-10 times and generally you can only talk to one person once per day.
    the game just feels jagged to play all around and is made pretty pointless if you just unlock the gallery. its a real shame since the animations are well done.

in a way this game feels like a bad knock off of futadom world, which isn't the worst thing to be.
    play this game if nothing else has been updated and you have nothing else to jerk off too, its not a total waste of time.:)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Faith210

So far the game seems quite good. Still pretty bare bones, but that's to be expected this early, and I expect things will be fixed later on in development.
    I like the characters so far. They're are decently well written, and the models are more unique than most of the other Ren'Py games you see.
    I'd say a decently sized issue I have is that you can (mostly) only interact with the characters at one time of day, and after ward the areas are locked off. The only other one really is that the game has rather stiff animation so far.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dented

THE GOOD
    The concept. It's a good idea.
    Trans people depicted more realistically.

THE BAD
    Horrible renders, worst I have ever seen.
    Garbage animation, seriously, might as well insert some videos or something.
    Bland, lifeless models.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Eddard

For the first release, it's really good!
    It has potential, but the dialogues... Low quality.
    My five stars, it's for the idea and visual of the game, this peoples who doesn't approves "weird sex", well it's "boring". It's different and this is good! It's something new, and I liked.
    So I'm very excited to see a new update, please don't abandon this project!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Grimtown

TL;DR: 2/10, but please see for yourself. I like trans content, but I think this game is terrible, I think it was too hastily released even for a 0.1

The only PRO ...
    ...I can think of is that the DEV is on the right track with trans content, especially with the MC on the giving AND receiving end (or even in the middle). So 1 star for effort.

But everything else is CON
    - No story to speak of, the dialogues feel like they are written by a twelve year old, not sure the DEV is an English native speaker either.
    - Character graphics are not terrible, but another lesson or two in human anatomy couldn't hurt either.
    - A class with no visible students? The background and atmosphere graphics need a lot of work.
    - The attempt at 2-frame animation is the worst I've seen so far. No emotions, wrong physics, non-skipable.
    - Even at this stage it's grindy. You have to repeat the same task over and over to grind for affection points or increase stats like Gamming (probably meant Gaming).

If I was a bank and you came to me with this as your business plan I'd pull the trapdoor lever so fast.

Take a look yourself, write your own review! 0.1 is like 20 minutes, half an hour max. You can even cut that in half: Just play 3 or 4 days for the look and feel, increase the variables via UnRen and watch the sex scenes.

To the DEV (sweetstick): I will keep an eye on it and should it improve drastically, I'll be more than happy to write a better review and delete this one!

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention the MCs penis. It's like 40 or so cm long. It really "stands out" in a negative way.