• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Found this game out of Patriarch's discord and even though I haven't played it yet I have to say that this could be a gem in a not so distant future if you continue to hear out the audience like you're doing right now

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Ah I see where the confusion is. I double checked it. What you saw may have been for her interaction. The code still has Friday Afternoon for Side-quest.
What I see is written as friday afternoon, but I think it is written in the code that it will happen if day = 5.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Hmm, I'll look into it further then.
hey somethings that were, maybe, told you already.

the walking around is really tiresome you should add more quick travel buttons like the home button to the menu
from your bedroom to the Main road its five klicks that's five clicks you need to do over and over and over. Its repetitive and not fun. To add the location buttons into the quest menu mas a great idea but they are not always there.

the Tooltip for Susans transformation is end the main-story either you plan on not using the main story in the future, or you should change the tooltip to "bring the BEC up and running" or something like that

you should add back buttons to the offices yeah you can scroll back, but it looks unpolished

many many instances dont forward the time so you can spam click your stats to the needed level
another point to that effect the grinding sucks you need to interact with them between scenes 7 times or more and there are 3 one sentence interactions and some of them dont even advance the necessary value, so you need grind the exact same event multiple times. Either scale down the numbers required for the next scene or flesh the interactions out so that the player has at least something to look at (if you want to go that route variety is the key)

but the story progress is great.
personal pet peeve if you could add a global volume slider for game, that would be awesome still trying to stop my ears from ringing.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
hey somethings that were, maybe, told you already.

the walking around is really tiresome you should add more quick travel buttons like the home button to the menu
from your bedroom to the Main road its five klicks that's five clicks you need to do over and over and over. Its repetitive and not fun. To add the location buttons into the quest menu mas a great idea but they are not always there.

the Tooltip for Susans transformation is end the main-story either you plan on not using the main story in the future, or you should change the tooltip to "bring the BEC up and running" or something like that

you should add back buttons to the offices yeah you can scroll back, but it looks unpolished

many many instances dont forward the time so you can spam click your stats to the needed level
another point to that effect the grinding sucks you need to interact with them between scenes 7 times or more and there are 3 one sentence interactions and some of them dont even advance the necessary value, so you need grind the exact same event multiple times. Either scale down the numbers required for the next scene or flesh the interactions out so that the player has at least something to look at (if you want to go that route variety is the key)

but the story progress is great.
personal pet peeve if you could add a global volume slider for game, that would be awesome still trying to stop my ears from ringing.
Thank you for the feedback!
Regarding traversal, that would be a priority in the upcoming update. The location buttons on the quest menu will also be expanded.
Agreed with the tool tip for Susan, I'll probably change that too.
The offices are still very much place holders and back buttons will be added when I start using them for story and interaction
Your talking about the office cleaning thing right? Yeah it sucks, that will also be addressed.
I'll add a volume slider down the road.

For now I'll mainly focus on more content, UX improvement and slight UI Improvements. Got a long way to go, and if you've read my notes, I'm not exactly happy with this update.

Hope this clears up somethings.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Your talking about the office cleaning thing right? Yeah it sucks, that will also be addressed.
not really i used the found money to clean the office

i meant the grind in general, you finish a scene and get a substantiale boost to the values, but your most of the time still 20 points short so if you get 2 points per interaction you still need to interact with them 10 times to get the requirements for the next quest step that means right now you can (must) spamm the exact same interaction 10 times and thats now while the interactions dont forward time

when that is fixed(?) you will talk to julie go home go to sleep click click click click click click click click till you are where she is right now wait till the time slot is right talk to her and than you do that another 9 times

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
not really i used the found money to clean the office

i meant the grind in general, you finish a scene and get a substantiale boost to the values, but your most of the time still 20 points short so if you get 2 points per interaction you still need to interact with them 10 times to get the requirements for the next quest step that means right now you can (must) spamm the exact same interaction 10 times and thats now while the interactions dont forward time

when that is fixed(?) you will talk to julie go home go to sleep click click click click click click click click till you are where she is right now wait till the time slot is right talk to her and than you do that another 9 times
Hmmm, I see where your coming from. I'll probably lower the requirements as the story and side quests expand. Also I will address the character interaction problem. Will expand their number of intractable time to a full day and night cycle i.e they will be at different places at different time and day, to the extent that the interaction schedule will be obsolete. This is what I myself am not happy with, as it really does feel a bit too much grind. Rest assured, this will be addressed in future address.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
It IS heavily inspired by Inner Bimbo along with games such as Become Someone and Bimbo Life Coach. But I plan on making it it's own game.
I thought this when I started playing it, LOL. Though it is a nice difference to Inner Bimbo, I look forward it getting fleshed out a lot more (& hopefully it doesn't get abandoned like Inner Bimbo was).

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes