• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Walkthrough is not lining up with the gameplay
If you could elaborate on that, it would really help me improve it by the next update. Would really appreciate it and yes some parts of it were not done well, I'm very aware of that and plan on improving it.

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
hi someone has the patch, not upload on pixeldrain? or can upload on another site like mediafire etc etc? Pixel give me some problem with the level of security connection. thanks a lot

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
hi someone has the patch, not upload on pixeldrain? or can upload on another site like mediafire etc etc? Pixel give me some problem with the level of security connection. thanks a lot
Hello, I have uploaded the patch to Mediafire. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: nyon

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I just installed the patch and I am still stuck on the Zase Bank loan quest. I go to the bank and there is nothing to press but back (this is at all times of day). So my main questline is stalled. Is there something I am missing?

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I just installed the patch and I am still stuck on the Zase Bank loan quest. I go to the bank and there is nothing to press but back (this is at all times of day). So my main questline is stalled. Is there something I am missing?
I tried back on a random day and it was there. I wasn't really paying attention, so I can't tell you specifically when, but it was earlier in the day - it wasn't there the first day I checked at all, though.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I tried back on a random day and it was there. I wasn't really paying attention, so I can't tell you specifically when, but it was earlier in the day - it wasn't there the first day I checked at all, though.
Ah. I see what the issue is. I probably programmed Julie to appear during Morning time. That's my fault for not mentioning it on the hints. That's getting fixed.

Reactions: SunlessSpear
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes