RPGM None [Translation Request] Twilight Scramble [RJ01036414] [RAVE-N / Rainbow Chikuwa]

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Trust me to start a new project and have it already be finished by someone else....
I apologize for that.

I explicitly asked blackape if I could publicly announce the translation (specifically because I was afraid someone else could start working on it), he gave me permission, and then I didn't do it because I wanted to wait until I had more polished screenshots.

So that's on me. I'm sorry.

All Joking aside https://f95zone.to/members/blackcape.2133997/ has handled the project way better than I ever could so for all those intrigued look forward to it. the first chapter I played was a unique experience.
Yup he did! Having the partial translation on my drive for the past few weeks was a privilege. I'm very thankful he undertook the work, and this amazing game will get more accessible and people will be able to play it without getting dunked on 300 times by the big red slime or the yellow tentacle because they can't read simple signage.

Also, I don't know if you already played the version of chapter 1 with my edits or not (if Nono made wild assumptions about slime society each time she got ambushed, my bits were in), but either way I'm glad you liked chapter 1 specifically!

Reactions: Synapse42517gjs
Apr 20, 2023
I apologize for that.

I explicitly asked blackape if I could publicly announce the translation (specifically because I was afraid someone else could start working on it), he gave me permission, and then I didn't do it because I wanted to wait until I had more polished screenshots.

So that's on me. I'm sorry.

Yup he did! Having the partial translation on my drive for the past few weeks was a privilege. I'm very thankful he undertook the work, and this amazing game will get more accessible and people will be able to play it without getting dunked on 300 times by the big red slime or the yellow tentacle because they can't read simple signage.

Also, I don't know if you already played the version of chapter 1 with my edits or not (if Nono made wild assumptions about slime society each time she got ambushed, my bits were in), but either way I'm glad you liked chapter 1 specifically!
I’ll say one thing specieicallly, your sense of humour is out of this world, shout out to magical girl union and Nono’s fair working conditions.

Reactions: sicklez

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
opening_title.png
(Should I crop the picture? Nah.)

Twilight Scramble ENG Translation - Beta

I'm proud to present the beta translation files for Twilight Scramble, for all of you stuck-fetish fans!
This files contains 95%(ish) English translation, including pictures, menus and even floating texts!

Since this is Beta, we expected some errors in regards to our translation. If so, please let us know by replying in this forum.

Installation:
1. Download.
2. Extract to the file directory.

What's included in the translation:
English translation
Picture translation

What't not included in the translation:
Full save
Cheats
God mode (oh god.)

Translation is MTL, however it is proofread and well taken care of thanks to Synapse and sicklez!

If there is no problem in regards to the translation, I will appoint sicklez to request for full translated release, as I have other work to do with Synapse :p

Enjoy, you scoundrels.

Apr 20, 2023
If someone does want to look for errors, chapter 4 was the one I put the least focus into (mainly because it’s hard for me to STOMACH, yes yes hold your applause)

the area itself should have hand translated detail but the boss is mainly mtl (it’s worth mentioning some things were heavily Mtl Jank, so I suggested a change based on my Japanese knowledge, due to this, conversations might flow between “fluent” Japanese translation and mtl, but I’ve tried to keep this to a minimum and changed all areas around those effected so it should look great.

P.S sicklez’s comedy is only present in the prologue and chapter one, if you enjoy those jokes, don’t be too disappointed when it switches to my humour after that. Hope you all enjoy, this game isn’t fully my thing but I know there’s a lot of people out there who will enjoy it~

Ari-Out.

Last edited:

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
Congratulations on finishing guys, even faster than the very optimistic goal you had set! Good job!

If there is no problem in regards to the translation, I will appoint sicklez to request for full translated release, as I have other work to do with Synapse :p
I don't know what that mean but I'm flattered none the less.

P.S sicklez’s comedy is only present in the prologue and chapter one, if you enjoy those jokes, don’t be too disappointed when it switches to my humour after that.
I continue appreciating your comments, you're too kind.
Also a far kinder way of putting "sicklez took twice the time I took to make four chapters to make two", which is how I would've put it :LOL:

Good luck on your next job guys!

Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations on finishing guys, even faster than the very optimistic goal you had set! Good job!

I don't know what that mean but I'm flattered none the less.

I continue appreciating your comments, you're too kind.
Also a far kinder way of putting "sicklez took twice the time I took to make four chapters to make two", which is how I would've put it :LOL:

Good luck on your next job guys!
I actually re-edited the first and 2nd chapter Aswell,so it was 6 chapters, plus postgame, and defeat scenes, quite a bit of work lol.

Reactions: 982y39f and sicklez

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Ah, that's cool to see that you guys got this out. I'll have to try it out when I got the time again.
If someone does want to look for errors, chapter 4 was the one I put the least focus into (mainly because it’s hard for me to STOMACH, yes yes hold your applause)
While that's probably my favorite level, I can understand not wanting to put as much effort there as the other ones. But does this mean that the future collaboration with this game and D-gate will probably not be translated then?

Reactions: akenomisaki
Apr 20, 2023
Ah, that's cool to see that you guys got this out. I'll have to try it out when I got the time again.

While that's probably my favorite level, I can understand not wanting to put as much effort there as the other ones. But does this mean that the future collaboration with this game and D-gate will probably not be translated then?
I’ll translate it too, so long as there’s effort put into it, I can put aside not liking something.

Reactions: other-s

Beerbaron

Nov 7, 2020
Many thanks for the hard work on translating this one! Especially going the extra mile on the custom fonts, good stuff.

Did a full run through of the Beta, no crashes and no functionality issues encountered. Cleared from a fresh save file all the way to the debug room including getting the ultimate weapon, but didn't test every fail state as I have cleared the game before.

Only minor issues such as the occasional odd text or weird translation throughout (likely the warned about MTL), but they were still more than serviceable and got the point across. There were several instances of text not wrapping correctly throughout the game, but nothing that would prevent solving a puzzle, I think I checked them all?

I made a list of some of the stuff I encountered if that helps? Let me know.

Otherwise can confirm it works as intended!

Apr 20, 2023
Many thanks for the hard work on translating this one! Especially going the extra mile on the custom fonts, good stuff.

Did a full run through of the Beta, no crashes and no functionality issues encountered. Cleared from a fresh save file all the way to the debug room including getting the ultimate weapon, but didn't test every fail state as I have cleared the game before.

Only minor issues such as the occasional odd text or weird translation throughout (likely the warned about MTL), but they were still more than serviceable and got the point across. There were several instances of text not wrapping correctly throughout the game, but nothing that would prevent solving a puzzle, I think I checked them all?

I made a list of some of the stuff I encountered if that helps? Let me know.

Otherwise can confirm it works as intended!
I can imagine a lot of those errors are in places where text was manually edited and just poorly formatted. I picked up roughly around 300 wrapped text errors in my own play through lol

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
I can imagine a lot of those errors are in places where text was manually edited and just poorly formatted. I picked up roughly around 300 wrapped text errors in my own play through lol
I don't know if it helps, but I just enlarged the cells on the CSV files to avoid the issue, so that they'd be just slightly smaller than the text size. So I could see each line's length as I edited, and I carefully stayed in them.
Dunno if you had to correct three octillion mistakes I made or if it sorta worked.

Apr 20, 2023
I don't know if it helps, but I just enlarged the cells on the CSV files to avoid the issue, so that they'd be just slightly smaller than the text size. So I could see each line's length as I edited, and I carefully stayed in them.
Dunno if you had to correct three octillion mistakes I made or if it sorta worked.
Chapter one was mainly fine. The main issue came when the game was Mtl that I had to edit, because MTL doesn’t consider sizes at all. Chapter 2 alone had about 60 wrapping errors and that’s one of the shortest ones.

Beerbaron

Nov 7, 2020
1.1.0 is out, but apparently there are 2 major bugs with it and 1.1.1 has been submitted to DLsite for approval.
I would wait until that patch hits before diving in.

Apr 20, 2023
Might see it I can pick it up again depending on free time but no promises. I would be happy to hand project files over to someone else if I can’t.

I’m pretty sure bird is a character now too right if those leaks awhile ago were right?