RPGM Complete Translate Request Daily Life in Danger [RPG][Japanese]

fireboon

Feb 1, 2018
Published a much better translation on my discord for free (among other NTR games translations).
Enjoy!
HI. is the translation patch still free? I went to the discord trying to find it but only found the remake translation in the $7 tier and wanted to check if the old translation was still publicly available as mentioned in the post?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
HI. is the translation patch still free? I went to the discord trying to find it but only found the remake translation in the $7 tier and wanted to check if the old translation was still publicly available as mentioned in the post?
Hey there!
We remade the entire translation and publish it few days ago that’s why is just recently got paywalled on the $7 tier.
You can look for our old translation here on F95. Although now that the new one exists… I strongly recommend against playing the old one since the game is quite amazing ^^

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
Hey there!
We remade the entire translation and publish it few days ago that’s why is just recently got paywalled on the $7 tier.
You can look for our old translation here on F95. Although now that the new one exists… I strongly recommend against playing the old one since the game is quite amazing ^^
Since your Patreon is down, do you have another way to download it?