Others None ( translate request ) Unholy sanctuary

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Hey all, I didn't know where else to post this since it doesn't have its own thread, but I've been translating some of the bad endings from Unholy Jail, I can post the translated dialogue but I'm not sure where would be a good place to do it. Unholy jail.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blueshift

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Hey all, I didn't know where else to post this since it doesn't have its own thread, but I've been translating some of the bad endings from Unholy Jail, I can post the translated dialogue but I'm not sure where would be a good place to do it.
You could always make a thread for unholy jail, you'd need a link to the game as part of the first post but besides that there's nothing stopping you posting your progress there.

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
You could always make a thread for unholy jail, you'd need a link to the game as part of the first post but besides that there's nothing stopping you posting your progress there.
Ah man, I'm looking at all the rules required to create a new game thread and it seems like a headache, could I just make like a general thread or something?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Ah man, I'm looking at all the rules required to create a new game thread and it seems like a headache, could I just make like a general thread or something?
Unless you've got a complete translation you can't make a full game thread anyway, just make one like this in the translations section.