RPGM Completed Complete [Translated] Rookie Knight Mina - City of The Succubus [Roadman]

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
RJ364234.jpg

Good day everyone, as a personal project I have translated my first game called . The game is 95% reading and has no gameplay elements other than walking and pressing a button to talk. The game is very short and not very intense, but for those who it may interest it probably is nice experience. This was fully translated without using any MTL tools. Only Translator++ and Jisho.org were used when translating this game. I can only translate text, I don't dabble in any other type of coding or editing, but as far as I can tell this game luckily only needed the former (more thoughts in the TL Notes below). If any errors are present I am most likely not capable enough to help so let's all hope it's as simple as playing the game.
Overview:
A few months after the last incident in Grano, Mina is summoned by the king again and heads to a city where a lewd demo rules as part of a new mission to defeat them.
What awaits her there is a succession of shame that is no less than that of that incident.​

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: Final
Language: Japanese ---> English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Translators Notes:
DOWNLOAD:
Win:

RJ364234__1_.jpg RJ364234__2_.jpg RJ364234__3_.jpg RJ364234__4_.jpg

Reactions: BaasB

Coffee Soup

Apr 1, 2020
Coffee Soup
Do you have a patreon page or and other social media links?
As far as I could investigate, he only appears to have twitter and his DL profile. I tried to search for any other links but I couldn't find any. His twitter has another link associated to him, but I believe that is some sort of novel/ short story platform.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
As far as I could investigate, he only appears to have twitter and his DL profile. I tried to search for any other links but I couldn't find any.
i mean you not the developer :cool: