Others Translating Ishigaki's work (RJ304306) but need help on injecting text.

GourdBob

Jun 16, 2019
I can translate the text in Ishigaki's older games (What a Wonderful Day, Brave Rest Day/Wonderful Holyday), but I have absolutely no idea how to actually get the text into the game itself. I assume the text is just overlaid on the images in the games judging by the libraries, but I am far too much of a luddite to say for sure.

To my knowledge, WAWD and Wonderful Holyday were never translated into English. In fact, it looks like Wonderful Holyday is no longer for sale, though that might just be my region.

So is there anyone out there who knows how this works? Thanks.

Apr 15, 2020
I can translate the text in Ishigaki's older games (What a Wonderful Day, Brave Rest Day/Wonderful Holyday), but I have absolutely no idea how to actually get the text into the game itself. I assume the text is just overlaid on the images in the games judging by the libraries, but I am far too much of a luddite to say for sure.

To my knowledge, WAWD and Wonderful Holyday were never translated into English. In fact, it looks like Wonderful Holyday is no longer for sale, though that might just be my region.

So is there anyone out there who knows how this works? Thanks.
are you using Translator++ to TL?