RPGM Complete [Translation Completed] OreNoHut NTR Policewoman Kaede

Bob466

Nov 10, 2018

Here the most basic mtl of the game from romcomics

Feb 18, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere at all? I got the good ending where you find the key and escape but it says i can get more stuff if i keep playing the ending. I didn't get all the punishments for the girl since i didn't fail that much but when i go to the scenes room there's other stuff there and idk how to unlock any of it.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere at all? I got the good ending where you find the key and escape but it says i can get more stuff if i keep playing the ending. I didn't get all the punishments for the girl since i didn't fail that much but when i go to the scenes room there's other stuff there and idk how to unlock any of it.
You have to fail enough times so she gets corrupted, and then after she falls you continue playing the game without dying to the bosses and unlock the door, and there'll be more progress after that. All ntr scenes.

Reactions: DominantFutanari

Sibobo

Jan 1, 2020
Here's a translation made using Sugoi Trainslator in Translator++ with word wrap. There's also a translation.trans file in the folder in case anyone want to edit it.
Edit: Here a better word wrap.
I'm a bit surprised, how did you increase the size of the game by compression? This is news for me.