[S>Translator] Translation from English to Spanish/Vice versa

polk_

Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a Spanish native speaker with a good level of English. So, if you need a translation or correction contact me.

I think many players want to play something in their language even if they know English.

Contact (Discord): Cristian Pilgrim#0689

Last edited:

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
Hola por casualidad, no ha traducido Dreams of Desire: The Lost Memories, si tienes y quieres compartirlo, te lo agradecería mucho. Gracias

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, I'd like to know if you're interested in translating JASON into Spanish,
One person started it but the translation was not very good I think.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, if you'd like, you can translate the game into Spanish. At the beginning, there was a translator who started doing it. There's still a lot of work to do!
---
Salut, si tu le souhaites tu peux traduire le jeu en espagnol, il y avait au début un traducteur qui avait commencé à le faire. Il reste beaucoup de travail !

SakuradaBP

Aug 25, 2021
Hi, if you'd like, you can translate the game into Spanish. At the beginning, there was a translator who started doing it. There's still a lot of work to do!
---
Salut, si tu le souhaites tu peux traduire le jeu en espagnol, il y avait au début un traducteur qui avait commencé à le faire. Il reste beaucoup de travail !
I will do it, do you have a place like Discord where we can talk and send files?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I will do it, do you have a place like Discord where we can talk and send files?

Join me on the discord and send me a message. I'll direct you to the Spanish translation room and give you the game files ready for translation.

B-Rabbit424

Feb 27, 2019
Buenas, te mandaré dm por discord, me interesarían encargarte algunos trabajos de traducción