Marou

Aug 9, 2017
Title: Kotou Yotogibanashi (狐灯夜伽話)

Developer website:
Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Download:

Dlsite:
Description: One day, protagonist arrives on the way home, worried about work, and finds a restaurant called Kitsutei one day. When he tried to eat, a girl with ears and tail grew high and welcomed him. Marie, who will fulfill her wish, invites him to have sex aggressively, but... over time, the heroine changes into a beast.
10 basic CGs

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Title: Kotou Yotogibanashi (狐灯夜伽話)
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Samples:

Dlsite:
Description: One day, protagonist arrives on the way home, worried about work, and finds a restaurant called Kitsutei one day. When he tried to eat, a girl with ears and tail grew high and welcomed him. Marie, who will fulfill her wish, invites him to have sex aggressively, but... over time, the heroine changes into a beast.
10 basic CGs
As far as I could see, jap only. Most likely this will get rejected.
If you have any proof of an english version/translation, feel free to share it!

Marou

Aug 9, 2017
As far as I could see, jap only. Most likely this will get rejected.
If you have any proof of an english version/translation, feel free to share it!
The Japanese version was already pretty hard to get for free. If there is an English version, then unfortunately I do not know about it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Japanese version was already pretty hard to get for free. If there is an English version, then unfortunately I do not know about it.
There is no english version of this game, if you want you should ask to have this thread moved to translation requests otherwise it will just get rejected only games with an english language option get approved.

I assume that is the full JP version of the game that you have linked? If so then you should edit the post so it reads "Download" not "Samples"