RPGM Completed WIP (Translation on hold) [RJ145726] A Tale of Two Swords

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
RJ145726_img_main.jpg
Title: A Tale of Two Swords
Developer:
Version: 2.00

Only the translation patch will be provided here, not the game itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to apply patch:
----------------------
1. Download (All decryptor).
2. Decrypt Game.rgss3a (Please google, and do backup).
3. Unrar patch.
4. Overwrite 'data' file.

Changelog:
-------------
v0.1:
-All but of the menu done.
-Playable upto 'Knight's Area - Training School'. Outside that is slightly translated.
-World Map partially translated.

v0.2
-All items, actors, etc. done.
-Menu all done.
-Chapter 1 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 8 out of 79 done. (DLsite says 66, but that's excluding the 13 scenes from version 2.00)

v0.3
-Chapter 2 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 22 out of 79 done.

v0.4
-Chapter 3 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 33 out of 79 done. (Including Elysia Inn scenes, excluding ver 2.00 scenes. Ver 2.00 scenes are irrelevant to the gameplay, something like a DLC, so I will be translating those after the completion of the main game storyline and it's scenes.)

v0.5
- Chapter 4 in progress
- H-Scenes 36 out of 79 done (Only the unavoidable scenes of Karen and Elysia has been translated).

v0.6
- Chapter 4 completed
- 37 out of 79 scenes done (Karen and Elysia's work scenes still not done, but the event can be triggered anytime, so will do it in the near future.)

v0.7
- Chapter 5 completed
- 41 out of 79 scenes done (2 more of Karen's dancing job scenes done.)
for latest patch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please support the developers by buying the game.

And please support me if you like my work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
Keyboard broke down, and typing with 'osk' is a pain. Will be back on the translation in a few days.

One of the ways to apply patch:

1. Download (All decryptor).
2. Decrypt Game.rgss3a (Please google, and do backup).
3. Unrar patch.
4. Overwrite 'data' file.

Should work.

All but has been translated (menu) (For both). Most of the weapons and armors are untranslated. Gameplay translation upto inside training school, outside very little translated. Same for World Map.

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
I have decided to upload:

- If I complete a chapter (There are 9 of them)
Or
- If I haven't uploaded anything in a week and it's Saturday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details:

-All items, actors, etc. done.
-Menu all done.
-Chapter 1 out of 9 done.
-H-Scenes 8 out of 66 done.

And I have to say, I find the story pretty interesting. It's also motivating me to translate faster :)

Also, I recommend you to buy the "Mirror of Transformation" and "Handbook of Move Speed Change". The former will be useful right after where I have ended the translation, but you'll see what I mean next time.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, I can't decide if I should play this game bit by bit as you release the patches, or just wait for the finished product. I'll have to flip a coin for it later. XD

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think I found a bug/glitch. Right after graduation, after Karen and Elysia talk, I'm sent in an house in a city called Nohan, but it seems a part of the story was cut, as I can't return to the first city. Is it normal?

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
thank you for the hardwork.. wish my japanese a bit better.. tfw your english much better even you have quarter japanese blood.. will waiting until fully translate, meanwhile i will try Sacred Eyes..