Nov 15, 2018
tI02FPH.jpg

Store:
Publisher:
Censored: Mosaic
Version: Full
Language: Japanese
Translation: English (Fan translation)
Overall Progress: 26/58 scenes (with story)

Thanks for the provided and required translation tools from Crsky from , and the instructions, font edits&help of Yggdragsill from F95.
Recently, I was able to start the translation of MamaxHolic. It's a fan translation, so I work on this project in my freetime.

Please keep in mind that this is still WIP, it means some dialogues are placeholders, or not even final.

Currently On-Hold due to lack of progress and freetime!

| |
Everything goes into the main folder.

The game works with or Japanese Regional settings as every other Japanese visual novel.
TUTORIAL

mai_cg1.jpg mai_cg4.jpg yasya_cg2.jpg sally_cg1.jpg sally_cg3.jpg mim_cg1.jpg cg_har1.jpg

Last edited:

Jay Tee

Sep 4, 2017
Hey man, anybody who is willing to translate a Bare and Bunny title for once has my vote. This is probably their best game beside maybe Mamagoto so I'm very happy to know somebody is working on it. Good luck to you my friend.

Spirit Master

Apr 19, 2021
My friend you are a savior.
I don't know why the game company's didn't translate it but if they did the sales of this game would have skyrocketed.
After watching the anime the first thing that came to my mind was is there any game for this series and when i googled it then i came to know it was in japanese and as usual the best games are left in japanese and not being translated.
And just about 7 minutes ago i was going through vndb and saw english tag on this game and tried to find it's source and came to f95zone and said f**k my one of the favourite game was under my nose and I didn't know. Cause I am very old user of f95zone so........
But guess all well's that's ends well. Again I humbly thank u for trying to translate it thnx.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nner1111

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Just a quick update: Gonna upload the progress in the coming days (prob next week), since I'm lazy to calculate the actual % of it I will just stick to the Scenes. It will be 2 more Sally and 1 more Yasha scene update (with story ofc)
January was a bit rough, my (last) HDD died, luckily I was able to recover every file and replaced it with an SSD. Additionally I caught corona and was off for like one and a half week.

That torrent rar is password protected, couldn't find it
That's weird, it wasn't locked for me :/ Are u sure u downloaded the right one?

they dont have patron that too bad i downloaded emulator from your link when i try to open it say virus dected
It's just a Google search link, feel free from wherever you want to download mate.

This is incredible to see. Looking forward to seeing the finished product one day!
Me too as well :) I looked into other games in the meanwhile, and the prequel as well "LovexHolic", and this one:
I would love to translate these as well, but it's a veeeery long way to go.

Kangz123

Jul 14, 2019
This is just a suggestion, but I think the sex scenes should be translated first or else it will take a really long time if you'll try to translate the whole VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaoDinhKien

JMargarita

Feb 5, 2022
Hi and thank you for taking the time to translate the VN!

When I try to set up the game, it says error.

I downloaded the torrent, extracted files, mounted the disc image, changed my locale to Japan, installed DirectX and still shows this error. anyone can help??

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Hi and thank you for taking the time to translate the VN!

When I try to set up the game, it says error.

I downloaded the torrent, extracted files, mounted the disc image, changed my locale to Japan, installed DirectX and still shows this error. anyone can help??
Run the game with Locale Emulator, only set to Japanese locale isn't enough

JMargarita

Feb 5, 2022
Run the game with Locale Emulator, only set to Japanese locale isn't enough
So should do both? Locale Emulator + Japanese Locale?

I tried both but when trying to install it still gives me an error? May I know which Locale Emulator you use / recommend?

Im running Windows 11 btw and the locale emulator I'm using is the one recommended on this site.

Heyg

Sep 5, 2020
So should do both? Locale Emulator + Japanese Locale?

I tried both but when trying to install it still gives me an error? May I know which Locale Emulator you use / recommend?

Im running Windows 11 btw and the locale emulator I'm using is the one recommended on this site.
I'm using this one, works fine without changing system locale to japanese, also remember to run the setup with administrator