VN WIP [Translation Project] Bishoujo Mangekyou -Kami ga Tsukuritamouta Shoujo-tachi- (美少女万華鏡 -神が造りたもうた少女たち-)

Speed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks bro, I don't know much about hacking but you can just automagically inject the script right? It should be easy, but I have no experience with it

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks bro, I don't know much about hacking but you can just automagically inject the script right? It should be easy, but I have no experience with it
Can't promise too much but I'll try because this engine is kinda pain. My discord: Adrianrhod#0473

Last edited:

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
I suppose you abandon this project? Well, guess I will delete this game
wait what? it's still being updated, just very very slowly...

I just recognize that the doc is missing scripts from the game
Oh Yeah I noticed that too, going back to write it

The public script hasn't been updated, but there's a secret script that i'm working on. bruh calm, it's going to take a LONG while for me to complete this VN

Last edited:

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Then, please translate on the scripts I sent. It for easier to word-wrap and other stuff too and use “” as quotation mark not "" or you can keep original Japanese quotation mark

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
wait what? it's still being updated, just very very slowly...

Oh Yeah I noticed that too, going back to write it

The public script hasn't been updated, but there's a secret script that i'm working on. bruh calm, it's going to take a LONG while for me to complete this VN
Batch mtled with Sugoi

Reactions: soundengineer

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019

Heya everyone. It's biman 3 Anon here. Just found out that a MTL of biman 3 already exists so I will be abandoning the human TL project. After reviewing it and seeing that it's "good enough" in readability, I don't see any point in continuing my version. The settings aren't translated though, so I might release an image guide for it, but that's as far I'm willing to work on this. To be honest, I feel liberated and not disturbed in the slightest. As a Technological Singularitan, I've always believed that machines can replace humans in any aspect. Rejoice. You can find the patch in VNDB, the partial name of the visual novel is Bishoujo Mangekyou Kami. As for what I'll do now and in the future, maybe I'll translate some things in sadpanda. As a Fate fan, there are countless doujinshi that haven't been touched in the english community.

Reactions: ThroBungoAway22

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
If you're ever lost for what to do and if MTL fucks things up this much, try tackling those allegedly untranslatable kamige instead of doujins.
Start with Tantei seven then work your way down :D

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
I think this project was fated to fail. The visual novel translation community is very racist. You can't translate alone, and I'll probably never find likeminded fellows to collaborate with. The moment you reveal that you're a proud Asian, it's to the firing squad for you. So don't feel bad for releasing the MTL. Only race traitors and uncle chans are filtered through