[Translation REQ] Tan Bombshell Tits x Pocchari Matureza 2 ~Double Slut Bitches Be My C*ckslaves~

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
+1. But two heads ups:
1. Both the first and the second game were later.
2. Using Textractor + DeepL is a good temporary bandaid. I tested it and it works pretty well.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
+1. But two heads ups:
2. Using Textractor + DeepL is a good temporary bandaid. I tested it and it works pretty well.
Can you by any chance share your Copy? I can't seem to find a copy of Complete Edition anywhere online pirated and I don't see myself buying or supporting yet :)
Edit: Found 1 link, but speed is eh uh 45 kb....

Last edited:

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Can you by any chance share your Copy? I can't seem to find a copy of Complete Edition anywhere online pirated and I don't see myself buying or supporting yet :)
Edit: Found 1 link, but speed is eh uh 45 kb....
Yeah, sure. Already uploaded it to , currently uploading to Gofile (since Anonfiles seems to be capped at ~140kbps) is now up. This is the final extract from a 3-part download from Mikocon. Already checked for viruses; RAR is clear.

Last edited:

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Yeah, sure. Already uploaded it to , currently uploading to Gofile (since Anonfiles seems to be capped at ~140kbps) is now up. This is the final extract from a 3-part download from Mikocon. Already checked for viruses; RAR is clear.
Honest thanks for this! I've been recently learning about the in-and-out of LiveMaker-engine, and I have a future planned project for this Title :)

Reactions: wiclen and JJZ-Godd

Xarsast24

May 16, 2021
Link is dead can re-upload please

Doosky1

Jul 28, 2020
I found the zips for the 1st and 2nd games but couldn't find them compiled together on onlyhgames .com (I scanned for viruses after with free avast anti-virus and didn't have anything, so virus free)
- 1st
- 2nd

Reactions: wiclen

Doosky1

Jul 28, 2020
After extracting, I needed to change the system locale in administrative language settings (you could probably just use a locale emulator) to get the 1st one to work, but the second is more complicated. I had to click the "Install" application, which after accepting, brings up a big blue window with a japanese file location page. It just lets you choose where you want the actual game application to be, which is the one that starts the game.

Last edited:

zack1018715

May 2, 2022
Can you re-upload please? Link dead

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry for taking over a year, I'm lazy.

I think I deleted the original archive file I downloaded from Mikocon back then, but I still have the game, so I just repackaged it. I haven't tested it, but it should work. I think there's no need to run the "Install.exe" (I don't remember ever running it), so just run the game's executable (the one writen in kanji with the gals as icon)

Reactions: BangB420 and wiclen

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
+1. But two heads ups:
hey bro, that 2p video, where is it from, from the nier to xenoblade collection?